A Day In The Life Of The Average Thai Man

Julian2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly! As I have said before, the average "Lazy Thai man" works more in a day than I do in a week...or maybe a month. AND, he gets nowhere near what I get for it.

true some guys might be lazy shits, but we have those everywhere. These girls tell us what they think/know we want to hear. Many guys are lame assed losers who need their egos stroke, and believing they are some how better than Thai men helps them I guess...

I dont care how many nationalities they are fucking, its the need to include the customer in their personal woes that gets me. Crazy bitch on Soi 6 last night whispering to me that she hates her boss - the same boss I'm sitting about 2 metres from. So bloody unprofessional - I know we arent talking Chartered Accountants here, but surely they have *something* resembling a clue ..

One of the saner gals I encountered back in BKK told me that she never tells people her story : 'you have story, I have story, everyone have story - mai pen rai'. Maybe that needs to be carved into a piece of wood and placed above the bar in every Farang P4P joint in the LOS.

I dont care how many nationalities they are fucking, its the need to include the customer in their personal woes that gets me. Crazy bitch on Soi 6 last night whispering to me that she hates her boss - the same boss I'm sitting about 2 metres from. So bloody unprofessional - I know we arent talking Chartered Accountants here, but surely they have *something* resembling a clue ..

One of the saner gals I encountered back in BKK told me that she never tells people her story : 'you have story, I have story, everyone have story - mai pen rai'. Maybe that needs to be carved into a piece of wood and placed above the bar in every Farang P4P joint in the LOS.

I once said on another board that I could care less about any whores problems, anymore than I could about the problems of a person selling me a car or a cup of coffee...and some wankbag said "...yes, but are you fucking your barista...?" as if that some how matters...my guess is they tell us this crap because they think it will improve the cash flow...and maybe it does, look at all the idiots who send these whores money on a regular basis "...because I can afford it, and it make ME feel good..." Lame, very lame.

Archived