Health care changes .. 'immediate' effect

temfarang

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As soon as health care passes' date=' the American people will see immediate benefits. The legislation will:

* Prohibit pre-existing condition exclusions for children in all new plans;

[b']ME: disagree[/b]: no way a private company should be forced to take on an obvious huge money loser ..

a societal responsibility / government responsibility .. or abort as soon as the condition is diagnosed. If abortion is denied the entire medical cost for the freak becomes a lifetime 100% government responsibility

It must suck if you are a catholic conservative, your religion precludes the abortion part and the conservationism denies the use of government funds (health care is not a right argument) so if you are unlucky enough to have a child with a genetic disorder you go bankrupt trying to care of him/her.

"Eldar"...welcome back. I miss you too mutt. :beer:

HH

A quick google search shows a couple of studies that indicate that roughly 50-60% of all bankruptcies are due to medical bills.

And I can show you a study that says most studies are wrong.

I guess youngfarang will come up with a study that will claim that people who file bankruptcy do so because they have no medical debt. Right youngfarang?

As soon as health care passes' date=' the American people will see immediate benefits. The legislation will:

* Prohibit pre-existing condition exclusions for children in all new plans;

[b']ME: disagree[/b]: no way a private company should be forced to take on an obvious huge money loser ..

a societal responsibility / government responsibility .. or abort as soon as the condition is diagnosed. If abortion is denied the entire medical cost for the freak becomes a lifetime 100% government responsibility

It must suck if you are a catholic conservative, your religion precludes the abortion part and the conservationism denies the use of government funds (health care is not a right argument) so if you are unlucky enough to have a child with a genetic disorder you go bankrupt trying to care of him/her.

I guess it will be a real bitch if somebody has a child and finds out after birth the baby has a sickness/birth defect.

What would the conservative right want to do? Shoot the baby in the head? Shoot the parents in the head?

Archived