Troops use water cannon on reds

Flashermac

The question...what are they really protesting? why the present gov doesn't have a chat with them? why do they have to go to these extremes?

Look beyond the obvious...

A Regime don't talk - they shoot' date=' as everywhere on this planet.[/quote']

I've been following for a long time, but no comment. Now a change.

You have sooooo totally lost the plot. Time to find a shrink and get over it. Reality is your friend, just accept it. Your boys are the scum who made this happen and 100% of the blood is on the reds. Their choice of shirt color cannot conceal that, even if they mop it all up.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A comment earlier: look beyond the obvious at what? The logic is something like "End murder forever, free Charles Manson immediately"

What we've been seeing for about a month now was this group coming in to challenge the govt to do something, so they'd have the desired result of getting Mentors to finally say "See! This is what they are!" The restraint was so much that it was being seen even as the security forces refusing to do anything. As days passed, the protestors kept ratcheting it up a notch (the blood pouring, the bombs -- how many?, shutting down Siam Square, pushing security forces into Lumpini Park, the tv stations fiascos, storming into the parliament building, and yesterday even trying to invade an army base. Every protestor out there realizes what the risk is of doing these things. All of these incidents were instigated by the protestors.

I'm from the US. I'd say that if a large group of protestors attacked an army base, even in my country I don't think the army's weapon of choice would have been water cannon. There would have been some dead protestors then and there.

It would never happen that a big group of protestors would be allowed to take over Times Square and erect a stage, with some walking around brandishing AK47s. Especially not with bombs and grenades going off here and there every few days in the vicinity.

This is a terrible result. But I bet you Thaksin isn't crying today. He's ecstatic. He's working on his next speech as we speak, how to spin this as another reason for him to come back. To me, it looks like all that blood spilled isn't nearly enough to satisfy his ego.

but yesterday T sent out sms (apparently) "Fugitive former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra also sent an SMS message to his supporters saying: "[Prime Minister] Abhisit [Vejjajiva] has ordered the suppression of the people. Please come out to help save democracy. There must be justice.â€Â

so yesterday tell the reds to fight - give they all they have for democracy even their life (wonder if T actually got all reds mobile number or how he does the sending - or everyone got his sms?).

nevermind what does the spinning madman say today?

oh so sorry someone dies & got injured last night, so now it's up to the reds whether it's worth keep fighting or not :banghead:

Archived