Mini Round Up

Damen

I was able to shoot down to Pattaya for a couple days a week ago and although I hooked up with a long lost friend for the majority of the time, I did find a few moments to get out alone. :content:

Diamond :up::up::up::up:

I cant say enough about the quality of girls in this bar. I thought it was an aberration when I visited in January due to the fact they were having a dance contest but the talent level was just as good this time around. It gets very crowded and a number of showgirls from other bars ended up here to drink with their friends on the weekend, some without their dates :hubba:

Definitely a younger crowd with lots of people ordering bottle service, so if you prefer a more relaxed atmosphere, Diamond may not be the best place for you.

Iron :up::up::up::up:

Much like Diamond, Iron still has a great selection of girls working the back stage area. Great crowds each of the 3 nights I visited. Good jacuzzi shows and friendly dancers.

Naughty Girls :up::up::up:

There were only 2 good looking girls working in the bar when I went so I bought them both drinks. :wink:

They treated me very well and the mamasan allowed them to skip their turns on the stage since I was the only one who seemed to be spending money that evening.

The girls were very attentive and a great diddling session was had by all. Granted their wasn't much else to look at besides the 2 girls I was with so ymmv.

Baccara :up::up::up:

I had a great evening in Baccara late one night after most of the customers had gone. They began playing Thai music for the last hour of the night and the girls pulled me and my date out of our seats to dance in the aisles.

Shark Table Dance? :up::up::up:

I always get the Shark bars mixed up but this time I ventured into the one with the "white dance cubes" that line the long space. Both of the Shark facilities are upstairs and usually their are very few punters. This can be good or bad based on your view.

With very few customers, you can generally get away with more than you might in a popular, crowded bar . You can usually get a lot of attention from the girls. That's good.

The downside is, with few customers, there are usually not that many good looking girls. I found a cute girl sitting in the corner by herself. I motioned her over and we began talking. Not the greatest looker but very nice personality. She was 20 and already had a baby, which is usually a deal killer for me but no noticeable stretch marks.

I decided to pay her barfine just for a quicky at the ST room around the corner. She proceeded to give me one of the best BJ's I've ever had in LOS :elephant::chili::bow:

I never saw this coming from such a young girl but she put in a good thirty minutes. Using her hands, tongue, twisting her head, being nice and then nasty, spitting on it...I was amazed.

When I told her what a good job she did, she replied that she enjoyed it :D

Happy :up::up:

Happy was still pretty much the same as during January... A noticeable decline in overall talent but still a lot of girls. The crowds were also a bit thinner than usual. Hopefully just a small blip on the radar and not a sign of decline. Happy has reasonable drink prices and has always been a favorite of mine.

Living Dolls Showcase :up::up:

I can only stay for a few drinks because I've seen the show so many times I can recite the songs in my head. They did have a couple of nicer looking girls than my last visit however. Looks like rumors of Ken dumping the place were just that, as I saw him there working the crowd. I only wish that they would change up the shows/tunes once in a while.

The Sea

No customers and just a few scraggly looking dancers when I ventured inside. The Sea is always hit or miss, so this didn't surprise me.

Looking forward to doing more in depth reporting when I return in a couple months.

Thanks for the report.

I must admit the one time I went in Diamond, I wasn't impressed and never visited again. Perhaps I'll give it a second try.

Diamond has gone through many ups/downs over the past years. I would venture to guess that if you happen in around 10:00 -11:00pm you wont be disappointed.

Many of the better looking girls arrive later and then many of them get barfined. 10-11 seems to be the sweetspot.

I would presume most of those Diamond lookers are the models they bring in from Bangkok. Those girls will have three numbers like 888 as opposed to two numbers the regular dancers there have.

BTW, Ken of Living Dolls Showcase also owns the Dollhouse.

I was able to shoot down to Pattaya for a couple days a week ago and although I hooked up with a long lost friend for the majority of the time, I did find a few moments to get out alone. :content:

Diamond :up::up::up::up:

I cant say enough about the quality of girls in this bar. I thought it was an aberration when I visited in January due to the fact they were having a dance contest but the talent level was just as good this time around. It gets very crowded and a number of showgirls from other bars ended up here to drink with their friends on the weekend, some without their dates :hubba:

Definitely a younger crowd with lots of people ordering bottle service, so if you prefer a more relaxed atmosphere, Diamond may not be the best place for you.

Iron :up::up::up::up:

Much like Diamond, Iron still has a great selection of girls working the back stage area. Great crowds each of the 3 nights I visited. Good jacuzzi shows and friendly dancers.

Naughty Girls :up::up::up: ...

It's the Son of Brown Fox. :)

Nice summary, Damen. Always valuable to see up to date, on the scene reviews. :up::up:

I know it's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it! :clap:

I would presume most of those Diamond lookers are the models they bring in from Bangkok. Those girls will have three numbers like 888 as opposed to two numbers the regular dancers there have.

What's the deal there... Are they like the Tilac 'dancers' that are brought in a couple nights a week?

Was in Angeles City recently- some of the bars like Dollhouse have a 'model' group but that's just their way of segmenting the girls into different tiers and getting more money out of the barfines.

Archived