"Wounded Australian" on handouts takes to red shirt stage

Flashermac

5 5 5 5 5 5 yeah - the number of "Vietnam Vets" "CIA" "can't tell you what I did, but it was bad" bar sitting hero's i've met . . . . . . . .

Oddly the real Viet Vet's I've known, some sad cases too, haven't been sitting in bars glorifying themselves, the only suspected spook I knew would say nothing, not even sure he was a spook.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you sure they were former SASR? (in Australie this is Special Air Service Regiment)

Because I met quite a few drunk Aussies (broke I don't know I usually don't check people's wallets) and apparently not being too rich but none claimed being a former SASR...

Met more than a few people (civilians or military) who claimed having been SAS, paratroopers, Sayeret Matkal (he wasn't even Israeli and of course not part of IDF), SEAL, green beret and so on...

I suppose one day I will come across a Russian in a BKK bar claiming to be part of Alpha Group...

Yep, we are all former SAS soldiers. Sad And Sorry.

I dont know about NG, TB and others, but dickheads like this guy embarrass me no end. How the f*ck this clown got a passport or the airfare to Thailand escapes me - we have too many nutters in Oz now. One of the perils of wandering around telling people that you are ex-Special Forces is that sooner or later someone is going to call your bluff - I guess he is too far gone to worry about that.

In other news, this mental case got a couple of weeks in jail for being a deadshit on a Singapore Airlines flight. When one of the flight crew is taken to the point where he is punching you, surely that's a hot tip that things have gone a little too far:

http://www.wayangtimes.com/video-unruly-sia-passenger-jailed-air-rage.html

I swear we didnt have this many dropkicks per thousand Aussies when I was a kid.

gobbledonk:

Listening to the video in the article -> he was maybe the drunk Aussie or kiwis I saw in Barcelona... (well to me Aussie and Kiwis have all the same accent)

I am glad it was a flight Barcelona to Singapore rather then the contrary

:p:neener:

Archived