"Wounded Australian" on handouts takes to red shirt stage

Flashermac

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why, NG, I do believe that he's one of YOURS, who was most likely ejected from Eire as soon as he was old enough to start talking shite.

:patty:

If Eire was to kick out everyone who talked shite the population would be Zero.

I Enjoy talking Shite with my Irish Buddies.

to me Aussie and Kiwis have all the same accent

Kiwis end every sentence with 'ay, bro ?' :smirk:

I would really listen hard in future - some Kiwis can get offended if you think they are Australian, and I dont blame them after efforts like 'Bazza' on the SIA plane.

Its a Canadian/American thing where you dont have the advantage of broad regional accents. South Australians actually pronounce 'dance' in the same way as Kiwis, but we definitely have broader accents than most Kiwis, and we rarely address anyone as 'bro' or 'brah' :)

At least one Australian has his priorities in place (Molly reportedly owned a bar for some years, but he seems like a newb in tonights report on the crisis) :

Melbourne Storm number one ticket holder Molly Meldrum 'devastated' by NRL penalty

A DEVASTATED Molly Meldrum delayed his meeting with an armed group of Thai rebels to recover from the news his beloved Melbourne Storm had been stripped of their Premiership victories.

In Bangkok to cover the volatile situation between the red shirts and the army in Thailand for Channel 7, the music guru and Storm's number one ticket-holder was yesterday reeling from the news of NRL chief David Gallop's hardline decision to strip the Melbourne Storm of its 2007 and 2009 premierships for breaching salary cap rules.

Meldrum pushed back a meeting with rebel leaders to properly digest the “disgusting'' news about his favourite NRL team.

I only had good memories with Kiwis, not always the case with Aussies.

Found this hilarious:

"You need to take what he says with a big dose of salt,'' said a source at the Australian embassy. [color:red]"He's a big noter who gilds the lily big time.''[/color]

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/politics/176550/wounded-aussie-on-handouts-takes-to-red-shirt-stage

Archived