Is Pan Tip Open and can you get to it?

cavanami

Fuck off you turkey, you talk about war like you know something about it!

You know fuck all.

You wannabe soldier, likes an ANZAC walking to Gallipoli 75 years later, like you know the place, when you congregate to celebrate the cause. You know fuck all. I make gest of it because I have been though it.

Like is it all that more important when you talk about it 5, 10 or 50 years later when it happened, as if it is important, no one cares. That is the futility of war. It is yesterday's problem, why did they fight, who gives a rat's ass.

Is it important to you Mekong, does it affect your life, not one iota I bet.

As if this skirmish is a real war, as if it is like blood on your hands as your mate/family dies in your hands. Wannabe soldiers, like footballers on a football field - they played tough out there, they were soldiers, give me a feckin break.

You're a fuckwit Mekong, do you pretend to be a real soldier to? Do you know? Have you been through it, if so, you would not talk such bullshit. Have you held your cousins head in your arms as he has been taken out by a sniper on his safe journey home by helicopter in Vietnam? I have. Who are you to talk about war? You fucking insensitive prick! This is about some fuckwits, pretending to have a cause when all they are is dimwits caught up in the headlights. Yes, that is all. Maybe well intentioned, but fuckwits all the same. Like they were going to win this battle, against superior numbers, against superior weapons, give me a break. Are you the fag on Dog Day Afternoon who wants to escape from America to Montana? Please!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, they attacked Old Hippie because he was not a foot soldier, on the ground there, however, they talk as if they have been through it and experienced real war. Just my opinion, that's all. I am sure that Mekong is a nice person but every one has a more real experience to the next.

So then, your legal position is to advise your client to walk into a bullet? WTF are you on about?

How is telling a friend who didn't know any better to avoid the front lines of a civil war in any way controversial?

And what does any of this have to do with Gallipoli? Were you there? You're pretty spry for a 110 year old! :doah:

The mind boggles.

So, you're a fuckwit to.

Obviously the poster was being fair dinkum about the the other Pantip Plaza, there is more than one you know.

So, I was offering additional information on the basis that the OP was seeking more then one opinion on directions. As if all of this should be taken so seriously like it is a war zone?

Is there a war zone in Namg Wong Wan?

Is it in the firing zone?

Unless you walk into a barricade with signs posted "do not walk in here unless you are a fuckwit" what is your point?

I can play the hard bastard to.

Plainly you do not know satire. I would, fuck if it was not the first time I shoved it up someone's arse to make a point :grin:

But good comeback.

I am just tired that everyone makes this more then what it is, just a plain civil disturbance, nothing more, nothing less - the fact that a bunch of dumb Thais (rightly or wrongly) do not know when to get out when the going is good does not diminish that fact.

Archived