Red leaders all miscalculated and are losing

Flashermac

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I may as well, I've achieved what I wanted. You've dropped the "for the good of the country" rant and admitted it's all about personal interest.

I have? What part of "make a difference" is failing to register with you?

Just being poor doesn't make you a saint. One needs to work on that quality. The reds (most of 'em per the ones I've met) have a long way to go. They're mostly just selfish and lazy (in that they blame others for their situ vs doing something about it). The one's that are actually doing something about it are rising, and deserve my support. I know quite a few, actually. And help them as often as I can. And...funny this...they did not support the red takeover of the city. Funny that.

The dog needs walking. We have gone beyond your ability to cope with the real world and its issues grandpa...

This ain't Woodstock and 1969 anymore. Peace, love and harmony are more than just words and an excuse to fuck the bitch laying in the mud next to you.

The dog needs walking. We have gone beyond your ability to cope with the real world and its issues grandpa...

This ain't Woodstock and 1969 anymore. Peace, love and harmony are more than just words and an excuse to fuck the bitch laying in the mud next to you.

Peace, Love, and Harmony WERE the 3 bitches I fucked in the mud

The Reds are a bunch of dumb fuck morons. I liv eout in Surin and know alot of these so-called angry poor. Most of them work hard and love their fmailies. They are not crazy about the govt but they hate the Reds and their ilk. They are lazy bastards and people that work hard and make money to take care of them. We have this problem in America too. When Obama loses in 2012, many of his supporters will riot because it will mean no more freebees.

My blessings and luck go with the brave police and soldiers who have to sweep the red and black trash from Bangkok.

Dumb ass Reds. Buring tires and sending toxic fumes into the skies. Great way to get sympathy. If thought their job prospects were bad a few months ago, gee whiz, are they in for a shock-if their mugs on all those Bkk vidcams don't get them in prison.

Go Army and Police-keep your body dry and watch your backs, check your six, and locka and load.

Archived