Red leaders all miscalculated and are losing

Flashermac

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

And do you know who they shoot? Or why they shoot them if they do?

Good example was the shooting *in the foot* of the guy trying to open the gas tank of a truck. If they really wanted violence that guy would have been shot in the head.

Sanuk!

Basically if the army was always firing live rounds:

.Not only this mess would have been cleaned up a long time ago (dead reds can't continue protesting and I don't believe in Zombies)

.The death toll would be far higher

Obviously the army doesn't have rules of engagement allowing 'shoot to kill' and 'fire at will'

Let's look at it more precisely.

The snipers: If they were shooting to kill and were allowed to shoot on sight -> it would be a ratio of almost 1 shot = 1 kill

-> let's say the Thai army only deployed 4 sniper teams and each team fired 5 rounds per day over 3 days = [color:red]60 dead[/color]

Let's say the Thai army uses predominantly M-16 with 20 rounds magazines, every Thai soldier has only 1 magazine with live rounds, say the Thai army deployed only 5 platoons, knowing the Thai army platoon is usually composed of 5 squads this would make around 50 soldiers.

Decide the soldiers really suck at shooting and that for every 20 rounds fired they only kill 2 reds

50 soldiers X 5 platoons x 3 days x 2 dead = [color:red]1500 dead.[/color]

[color:red]Total for 3 days: 1560 dead reds[/color]

. I used troop and ammunition numbers ridiculously low

. Flashermac, me or OH to mention a few would certainly have a far better ammo/kill ratio with an assault rifle

. I ignored many factors in favour of the army such as light machine guns and so on

[color:red]Conclusion[/color] -> all the morons claiming the army turned Bangkok into a live firing range with a shoot to kill policy are ignorant morons....

There's been a few dozens of folks shot dead in the last 4 days, and not one was reported to be carrying any war weapon.

The armed forces are not (yet?) operating a downright massacre, I agree with that, but I'm still waiting for an evidenced justification to shoot live fire at the specific people who've been shot.

Archived