Red leaders all miscalculated and are losing

Flashermac

No I do not. But you'll believe anything it seems. FFS, you just documented the pix as coming from the South conflict.

I suppose you believe that the police are firing on the army and Newin hired Khmer mercenary soldiers to be snipers to create chaos too? Those a but a few of the more silly rumours flying about in "red land."

Thanks for the new rumours, I'm a bit out of the loop up here.

I never claimed the pics as from the South, I merely pointed out a comment from someone who did. My ability to believe anything only appears to be matched by your ability to ignore anything that doesn't fit in with what you want to believe.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
About noon time today, all the TV stations aired a discourse by the police and army.

They showed pictures and videos that were meant to prove that the police and the army were not doing the killing.

They had one video where "protesters" (or whoever they were) stormed an army vehicle, beat the crap out of army personnel and took the truck and the weapons.

Some nasty things going on out there!

How could they storm an army vehicle, beat the crap out of armed soldiers and steal weapons?

What amazes me about this whole debate is that people who would have once insisted on getting up early for a look if the Thai government had claimed the sun rose in the east now believe every word it says.

How could they storm an army vehicle, beat the crap out of armed soldiers and steal weapons?

What amazes me about this whole debate is that people who would have once insisted on getting up early for a look if the Thai government had claimed the sun rose in the east now believe every word it says.

That is funny coming form a member of the "Flat Earth Society"

How could they storm an army vehicle' date=' beat the crap out of armed soldiers and steal weapons?

What amazes me about this whole debate is that people who would have once insisted on getting up early for a look if the Thai government had claimed the sun rose in the east now believe every word it says. [/quote']

That is funny coming form a member of the "Flat Earth Society"

If Suthep Thaugsuban said the Earth was flat I'd have to seriously reconsider my beliefs though.

Hi,

"They had one video where "protesters" (or whoever they were) stormed an army vehicle, beat the crap out of army personnel and took the truck and the weapons."

Seen that a few times. Guess how the red shirts got access to M16s?

Sanuk!

Archived