Curfew on in Bkk AGAIN

chill

Legal problems arise :

For example hiring an upmarket callgirl for a dinner-plus-boom-boom package of 4 hours at 18:00 for 8.000 Baht and she cannot leave the hotel any more at 22:00 til next morning .

Would I have to pay an overnight surcharge or pass responsiblity on to the Red Shirts United for Democracy treasury office ?

Legal problems arise :

For example hiring an upmarket callgirl for a dinner-plus-boom-boom package of 4 hours at 18:00 for 8.000 Baht and she cannot leave the hotel any more at 22:00 til next morning .

Would I have to pay an overnight surcharge or pass responsiblity on to the Red Shirts United for Democracy treasury office ?

BuBi, I dont know what the Thai equivalent of the Supreme Court is, but I think you have an excellent case for a class action on behalf of poontang addicts. We'll be right behind you, brother. Well, perhaps not *right* behind you, conga line style, because that would be gay. Conga line gay isnt that far off napalm gay, I think.

'right behind you' said by you gives me the chills

:neener:

Let's say we stand beside you in this fight.

:beer:

I would say this curfew is against our legal rights -> it should be illegal to restrain the sexual urges of many men.

Also, forgot to say this is against the BG civil rights to go to the bar

:cover::relieved::liar::wave:

Legal problems arise :

You pl., contact our CFO, who is travelling overseas for the last 2 years and pl., mention your wire tranfer details for the over night surchange. :drool::drool:

Thanking you for co-operation & pl., do not hesitate to contact us in case the surcharges continue for a few days more.

for

Red Shirts United for Democracy treasury office.

Archived