Cheapest flights ever to LOS this summer (FRA-BKK)?

kamui

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry I was quoting too high - €299 is THE real deal!!!

http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showtopic.php?tid/481938/

Sure it's round trip too & all inclusive/net, but typically happen in 'off season' so YMMV :)

I fly airberlin oneway this month @ €313.95 (worldcup special/bkk-nue!) so compare that to e.g. TG @ ~ €750 (yes oneway/baht expensive now!!!)

p.s. of course it helps booking from LOS thus saving the EU taxes (VAT) :cover:

Thurs 11/11 - Mon 12/13 - $975

Fri 11/12 - Sun 12/12 - $1087

Thurs 11/11 Sun 12/12 - $1000

Basically the same flight. Pays to leave on Thursday.

Uh, ya, maybe. As an engineer (and therefore a bit of a statistician/mathematician), airline pricing is an ultimately fascinatingly complex problem. I defy any consumer to really find a 100% "best to do" parameter as this is so complex. As a consumer, I hate it. As a professional, I truly admire it.

Thurs 11/11 - Mon 12/13 - $975

Fri 11/12 - Sun 12/12 - $1087

Thurs 11/11 Sun 12/12 - $1000

Basically the same flight. Pays to leave on Thursday.

Uh' date=' ya, maybe. As an engineer (and therefore a bit of a statistician/mathematician), airline pricing is an ultimately fascinatingly complex problem. I defy any consumer to really find a 100% "best to do" parameter as this is so complex. As a consumer, I hate it. As a

professional, I truly admire it.[/quote']

Ay sir, did I say [color:red]624 €[/color] for a Thai Air flight FRA-BKK-FRA?

I checked again for the same period of time and now the cheapest flight with Thai is [color:red]2.862,05 €[/color].

With Lufthansa it is still 1.073 € and Air Berlin 1.137 €.

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

I suggest you try ITA Software to compare published fares.

Click 'more options', then un-click 'seat availability' and it will return a list of fares from low to high. The lowest fare airlines might not have seats available on a particular day, but at least it points you in the right direction if you're shopping and flexible.

PS. For shits & giggles, click careers. Gives me a headache.

Hi,

We had a customer fly in from Paris last week. He mentioned paying only 500 Euro round-trip on Thai Airways.

Sanuk!

Yep, it was last week, which means low season, because no one has holiday in France. Just try to find a flight Paris-BKK around/after July 2nd...

Hi' date='

We had a customer fly in from Paris last week. He mentioned paying only 500 Euro round-trip on Thai Airways.

Sanuk!

[/quote']

Yep, it was last week, which means low season, because no one has holiday in France. Just try to find a flight Paris-BKK around/after July 2nd...

PS: Even for FRA-BKK-FRA you can find TG flights 519 € - if you fly next week.

And I checked another booking site. Current prices during my schedule July/August are 870 € and up. These are the prices I had to pay before the financial meltdown.

Archived