2010/11 Season

chelseafan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

LK

You have obviously not watched much La Liga this season then. Athletico V Barca at the Calderon was best game I have seen this season (OK biased I was there)

Mrs M lands in Madrid next weekend for a short visit and one of the cultural sites I will be showing her is RM V Racing Santader at Estadia Santiago Bernabeu, so cultural I am.

Probably because I am currently working in Madrid and living close to the Bernabeu La Liga holds a lot more intrest to me than it previously did,

Spain is a better technical league than the Prem, and Seria A is the most defensive. Big problem with EPL is Rooney and Torres have been struggling finding their form before the World Cup, Fabregas, Van Persie, and Lampard have been injured, and there were not a lot of impact transfers into the league this season unlike past years. And Fabregas will be playing for Barca next season, so he can join his buddies Xavi and Iniesta.

The way it looks so far, Chelsea are going to run away with the league with Citeh in second.

Archived