chelseafan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Owen Coyle Paisley

Alex McLsish Barrhead Renfrewshire

Kenny Dalglish is Technicaly Caretake Mananger and not Manager

You were half right Munchie nice try

It is true that the most succesful managers in English football are scottish, Shankly, Busby Fergurson

Owen Coyle Paisley

Alex McLsish Barrhead Renfrewshire

Kenny Dalglish is Technicaly Caretake Mananger and not Manager

You were half right Munchie nice try

It is true that the most succesful managers in English football are scottish, Shankly, Busby Fergurson

Revised Interesting fact

"There are currently more Premier League managers from Scotland - Alex McLeish, Sir Alex Ferguson, David Moyes, Owen Coyle, Kenny Dalglish and Steve Kean - than from England - Ian Holloway, Alan Pardew, Steve Bruce and Harry Redknapp."

PS Paisley and Barrhead are both about 10 miles from Glasgow and however you want to label him Kenny Dalglish is the current manager of Liverpool FC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I still expect Man Yoo to win it. The only way I think we win it is if Man Yoo hands it to us be imploding. If we have to go on a run to win it, I don't think it will happen because a) we have injuries to key people and B) this current squad hasn't proved they can go on a run or have the character for a title run in.

This season it seems like no one wants to go out and claim the title.

I will say this though, surprisingly Liverpool look more balanced without Torres. They depended on him for all the scoring. Chelsea and Tottenham need to watch that they don't slipp too much. Interesting battle for 4th with Chelsea and Tottenham, two fans that hate each other as well.

I'm of two minds. I'd love to see Roman not have a 4th spot but I can't stomach the thought of the scum going to the CL again. I'll hold my nose, go for he 'lesser' of two evils and hope Tott-numb is left out.

Citeh quietly securing a spot themselves.

As for the Arsenal/Sunderland game, credit to the mackems. They played a determined game. Refereeing decisions cost us an outright win.

Archived