Is It Time For Thai360 To Change It's Name?

The_Munchmaster

Well there's also:

Grumpy old guys who went to Thailand a few times and are now resident experts willing to chase off curious newcomers.

Ridiculous cliques and shifting alliances of grumpy old guys more serious than amok sorority sisters about gossiping on each other

Smart, cool, and funny grumpy old guys who sometimes diverge into the other categories

dumb young guys -- but they usually leave

Guys who post too much about American political shit

Guys who post too much about how they hate America

Guys who are obviously legendary studs rivalled only by Hugh Hefner and Don Juan himself

Guys who are obviously even bigger legendary studs rivalled only by the Dos Equis dude

A pretty cool board administrator

an ivy-league team of objective political scientists with with a discerning perspective on the poor and downtrodden (eg, burn bangkok burn, it's chinese elite!)

a smattering of odd characters who appreciate just how fucking beautiful thai women are, how good the food is, and what an unusual place it is juxtaposed against the West (for better and for worse)

grumpy old guys who really ain't all that grumpy and offer a breath of fresh air and catch you by surprise now and then

and, some outright fucking morons (though, not as many as most forums)

haha. Very funny guys. Everybody knows that proclaiming you're a moron automatically disqualifies you from being one. Unless of course you're employing some reverse psychology shit -- but even then, that kinda sophistication makes you ineligible.

NG - I don't know you well enough to put you in any category. You post some interesting art shit so that makes you alright. I don't agree with some of your sentimental romanticizing of the masses, but hey...

Anyway, I was just being random. I used to stir up shit pretty good when I put my mind to it, I must be getting old myself cause I'd rather play cards or fantasize about the waitress flirting at Khun Dom on Thursday (here in LA).

Such is life.

Archived