Van Damme: Principled or Fool?

Steve

Supposedly, Chuck Zito knocked out VD with 1 punch. Of all the martial art actors, VD is maybe the worst.

I'd say while most are and were bad, Van Damme was one of the best. If you watch 'Kickboxer' (filmed in Thailand btw) you see some very solid techniques. I am saying this coming from a background in Karate and now Thai boxing.

I'd say Bruce Lee is the worst of them all: just a Chinese dancing dwarf on diuretics.

BTW, let me ask you this: you read that quote from the conversation with Sly and you think anybody would say 'yes'?

Hell yeah! I wouldn't care what Sly said after hearing 'you'll make a lot of money'. Based on his record, van damme shouldn't have cared either.

As long as there is no chance of ever having to prove it, FUCK VD, I'd kick his ass if he ever even dreamd of showing up at LOS cabos, that pussy mother fucker...I'd fuck him right up 2 times...um...no one tell him I said that ok...? Lousy Belgian fag...

Supposedly' date=' Chuck Zito knocked out VD with 1 punch. [b']Of all the martial art actors, VD is maybe the worst.[/b]

I'd say while most are and were bad, Van Damme was one of the best. If you watch 'Kickboxer' (filmed in Thailand btw) you see some very solid techniques. I am saying this coming from a background in Karate and now Thai boxing.

I'd say Bruce Lee is the worst of them all: just a Chinese dancing dwarf on diuretics.

Thanks for your opinion, grasshopper. Now wake up!!!

Archived