Ruling needed

Coss

Whilst surfing this board in the pursuit of heterosexual interests (truly, honest), I cam across a whole cadre of grown men pretending to be bar girls, here: Main Index » Forum Index » Recreation » Nong Noi »

Gay ruling please?

:)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whilst surfing this board in the pursuit of heterosexual interests (truly, honest), I cam across a whole cadre of grown men pretending to be bar girls, here: Main Index » Forum Index » Recreation » Nong Noi »

Gay ruling please?

:)

What kind of normal man would ever go on the internet and post as a Thai woman? or pretend to be a Thai bar girl for the sake of entertainment? I tentatively rule this as "Gay suspect."

I don't think it's gay, but you should give the game a try. You might just find out that someone with your board name is a cheap-ass punter. One of my girls got laid by me and the bastard only paid her about 1K for all night.

USV,

I must once again warn you as well as others on making amateur rulings on gayness. It takes years of study and observation before being able to accurately judge others.

Given the large number of cases I am currently working on, I may be in need of an assistant/protege. If you are interested in a position with me, kindly submit the proper application.

Exactly......talking about positions and submitting. I rule this as gay in itself and un-respectfully ask you to remove yourself as self-appointed gay boy.

You very obviously are a petty and bitchy man...both are signs of overt gayness...and, you worked as an airline ticket agent for a prolonged period of time...thus I must question you and your constant resentment towards me, and put you in the "Tom Cruise group" of suspected gays.

It seems that most of us at the forefront of gay rulings have a background in the airline industry.

Just sayin'...

AH yes, but you and Perv worked the front line...frankly with his bitchy nature, I am surprised Perv never went for flight attendant, maybe because he was too damned short? Where as I did do a brief stint on the front, then went for the better paying and more manly area of Ramp and mechanic.

Last I heard from Ramon, he was off to visit some older Aussie guy he has been with for years...think it was in Surin or some place?

AH yes, but you and Perv worked the front line...

Au contraire mon frere, the majority of my time in the industry was spent in marketing, making fairs fairies fares. We enjoyed classier mens' rooms than the airport guys, though admittedly not as adventurous or exciting.

Archived