Ruling needed

Coss

Exactly......talking about positions and submitting. I rule this as gay in itself and un-respectfully ask you to remove yourself as self-appointed gay boy.

You very obviously are a petty and bitchy man...both are signs of overt gayness...and' date=' you worked as an airline ticket agent for a prolonged period of time...thus I must question you and your constant resentment towards me, and put you in the "Tom Cruise group" of suspected gays.[/quote']

Who said this in the Fiery Jack thread???

"But I digress, our relationship has been special over the years, and I feel now will be given a chance to bloom and blossom, like the radiant flowers we are, for together we make a beautiful bouquet! I know some day, we will be free to express this, but for now I think it best we only express it in the PTs between "only us."

Pot...meet kettle. Now turn in your fag credentials and be on your way out of the closet.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It seems that most of us at the forefront of gay rulings have a background in the airline industry.

Just sayin'...

AH yes' date=' but you and Perv worked the front line...frankly with his bitchy nature, I am surprised Perv never went for flight attendant, maybe because he was too damned short? Where as I did do a brief stint on the front, then went for the better paying and more manly area of Ramp and mechanic.

Last I heard from Ramon, he was off to visit some older Aussie guy he has been with for years...think it was in Surin or some place?[/quote']

And also, 10 of my 20 years were done at an outstation in the midwest where I spent my summers sweating my balls off in the belly of DC9's throwing 30kg bags on top of each other and winters 50 feet up in a deicing bucket getting windwhipped with glycol. Manly.....humphhh.

It seems that most of us at the forefront of gay rulings have a background in the airline industry.

Just sayin'...

AH yes' date=' but you and Perv worked the front line...frankly with his bitchy nature, I am surprised Perv never went for flight attendant, maybe because he was too damned short? Where as I did do a brief stint on the front, then went for the better paying and more manly area of Ramp and mechanic.

Last I heard from Ramon, he was off to visit some older Aussie guy he has been with for years...think it was in Surin or some place?[/quote']

And also, 10 of my 20 years were done at an outstation in the midwest where I spent my summers sweating my balls off in the belly of DC9's throwing 30kg bags on top of each other and winters 50 feet up in a deicing bucket getting windwhipped with glycol. Manly.....humphhh.

Yes quite manly indeed...ok, I shall suspend my previous ruling and put this into the "Maybe not so gay as USV and his mens rooms comments" category.

Loading airplanes in indeed manly...oh when I think of the hours spent on my knees lifting all those sacks and bags...the soothing massages from my manly co workers did help of course. I seem to recall one midwest farm boy, he was always willing to give a nice hard massage and work the kinks out, often offering a "happy ending in jest..." WHat a guy...think he worked for North West? Wonder what ever happend to him? Tom or Trevor or some name...

"Maybe not so gay as USV and his mens rooms comments"

That's unfair. I was only pointing out those toilets smelled nice. Not as rustic as airport heads and, unfortunately, they could be lonely places. Many a time I found myself staring at my own shoes with not even a senator to signal.

Just sayin'...

Yes quite manly indeed...ok, I shall suspend my previous ruling and put this into the "Maybe not so gay as USV and his mens rooms comments" category.

Loading airplanes in indeed manly...oh when I think of the hours spent on my knees lifting all those sacks and bags...the soothing massages from my manly co workers did help of course. I seem to recall one midwest farm boy, he was always willing to give a nice hard massage and work the kinks out, often offering a "happy ending in jest..." WHat a guy...think he worked for North West? Wonder what ever happend to him? Tom or Trevor or some name...

Weren't none of that shit happening at Northworst ramp or air freight! Ticket counter, well yeah, flamers galore. FAs... of course, goes without saying. Had 2 gays on the ramp in BOS. One came over from Eastern Airlines, the other was from SFO ramp. Both went on to greener gayer pastures after finding the BOS ramp an oasis and bastion of hetero behavior, well, except for the mechanics that is.

:argue::cussing::beer::neener:

Cent, the ramp was a bastion of manlihood, prior to the introduction of mandatory reflective orange safety vests. That was a game changer, attracting a different breed of cat to the profession.

Back in the good old ramp days, when men were men, we'd get sucked into a Pratt & Whitney, jet blasted with FOD or lose a limb in a baggage conveyer without any fashion indignity whatsoever, then go to the bar after work and get drunk with all the other ramp rats from competing airlines as if nothing ever happened.

Archived