Pizza

Does anyone know if The Pizza Company is still offering that 2-for-1 pizza deal with delivery? WAS it even The Pizza Company and not Pizza Hut? We're finalizing our call-out delivery strategies for Songkran.

Not to worry! We have a peephole on our front door. I suppose the pizza man COULD be in cahoots with some local Thais in our building, who would be waiting around the corner to douse us when we open for the pizza, but Hey! Ya gotta take SOME chances in life. smile.gif

In reply to:

Does anyone know if The Pizza Company is still offering that 2-for-1 pizza deal with delivery? WAS it even The Pizza Company and not Pizza Hut? We're finalizing our call-out delivery strategies for Songkran.

Yes, it was "The Pizza Company" but no, they do not have the 2-for-1 deal any longer.

Still "Flavoured to Excite" though... ;-)))

Pizzacat

Siam,

I admit it has nothing to do with your thread but as a certified pizza-admirer I came across a place where they serve one of the best I ever had : under Asok skytrain station, CEP-side so to say, is a place called Pasta & Noodles or similar. restaurant belongs to the Amari hotels , wonderful fresh salad, phantastic pizza , great sweets with your espresso and last not least lovely waitresses. Perfect.

Just to let you know.

I agree BB, but it is actually located under the Nana BTS Stop and not far from Suk 7/1 - The Road to Eden.

I have been enjoying their fare there for years. Great pasta and pizza, AND, if you have a lady in tow, they also have some decent Thai food (noodles and rice dishes) on their menu. As mentioned, yummy ice cream too.

The hostess/manager there - I think her name is Noon, is a looker too.

Archived