Court hears case about vaccine side effects

cavanami

More reasons NOT to take H1N1 type vaccines! The drug companies can not be held responsible for the poison they TEST ON YOU!!!

Court hears case about vaccine side effects

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_supreme_court_vaccine_lawsuit

WASHINGTON – Parents who say their daughter allegedly suffered serious health problems from a childhood vaccine are trying to persuade the Supreme Court to allow them to sue the manufacturer.

The justices are hearing arguments Tuesday in a case that could open drug makers to a flood of lawsuits over the side effects of vaccines, including those from families of [color:red]autistic children[/color] claiming that [color:red]mercury-based thimerosal[/color] is linked to autism. Numerous studies have addressed vaccines and autism and found no link, including with the preservative thimerosal.

Drug companies, and the Obama administration, argue that the claims should be decided by a special vaccine court that was set up 24 years ago to insure a stable vaccine supply by [color:red]shielding companies from most lawsuits[/color].

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No conspiracy here. Just stupid people. Many of these diseases we had contained are exploding again because of these idiots who fail to believe science and all the independent studies. I mean, who ya gonna believe on this subject: a Playboy centerfold & a mediocre comic, or 99.9% of the scientific community?

No conspiracy here. Just stupid people. Many of these diseases we had contained are exploding again because of these idiots who fail to believe science and all the independent studies. I mean, who ya gonna believe on this subject: a Playboy centerfold & a mediocre comic, or 99.9% of the scientific community?

You have to ask...Playboy centerfold, of course...let me tell you the story of Gloria Root, Playboy centerfold a few (30+) year ago, young jedi... :sex:

There are thousands of like incidents every year. I well remember polio, my good friend had polio, nasty stuff! Now I fear that Big Pharma, being so well protected, puts nasty stuff, like mercury, into the vaccines, not like in the days of polio.

[color:red]Twins Die Minutes after Measles Vaccination[/color]

Nine-month-old twins in Ghaziabad, India reportedly [color:red]died within minutes of receiving a measles vaccine[/color].

Avika and Anika Sharma were given the vaccinations at a private nursing home by Dr. Satyaveer Singh. Within about 15 minutes, both little girls were dead.

[color:red]Dr. Singh disappeared shortly after the incident[/color], which is under investigation....

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/10/13/twins-die-minutes-after-measles-vaccination.aspx

The biggest problem of the modern world is the primacy of belief over fact.

Coincidentally, I read news recently, of the work that inspired this vaccine/autism fallacy. The original scientist was discredited long ago and his work has never been reproduced (people tried, but that's why he's discredited, couldn't reproduce the link).

This means that this link is not true.

But that matters not, to those who "Believe".

I apologise to those of a religious bent for any offence I might give, but belief is bullshit. Facts are true.

Can't put it plainer than that.

Sorry NG.

There are thousands of like incidents every year. I well remember polio, my good friend had polio, nasty stuff! Now I fear that Big Pharma, being so well protected, puts nasty stuff, like mercury, into the vaccines, not like in the days of polio.

I doubt there are thousands of cases. And even if there were, the number of cases of the bad germs was legion before immunization.

Also, big pharm is not a conspiracy to kill or even mildly hurt you. That would be too big a thing to hide.

Also, just about any number from ecological devastated areas is inadmissible. Didn't you ever wonder why there is never a news story about octobaby or 19 hour surgeries to separate twins... in the 1st world?

Archived