Court hears case about vaccine side effects

cavanami

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had Small Pox fought to a stand still. We even though it near eradication in 1989. They made a big show of taking the last few vials of the live virus from the CDC in Atlanta and showing them off to the news cameras before nuking them.

And got sued!

Seems they now qualified for the endangered species act!!! :mad:

Well, because the global number of cases had slipped to near zero in the early 70s, some genius thought it would be ok to stop giving people the inoculation. So at least in the US if you were born between 1969 and 1998, there is a high chance you do not have the mark on your arm unless your parents specifically asked for it. (I did not have one till I joined the USMC in the 90s.)

This cause an explosion in cases in the 90s. With new bodies, unprotected bodies to grow in, it attacked the 3rd world with a vengeance.

And that is the rub. We had it beat or as close to beat as you can get. Then with equal parts of a big head and to save some cash.......

So if you would like to return to the good old days of Cholera, Small Pox, Polio, ect.... be my guest. But let me put you on your own little island with the rest of you that think that way and we will talk to your broken descendants in 30 years, by radio, if any survive.

And the revelation of the new one, the human papilla virus astounds us! In 99.9% of the cases I have seen, if you have cervical cancer, you have this bug. So in a miracle, we came up with a way to kill it as long as you take the shot before you get it. (Just like 90% of all other inoculations.) And the best way to do that is to give girls the shot before they EVER have sex. So 10 years old seemed like a good age.

PARENTS FLIPPED!!

PARENTS FLIPPED!!

Rightwing' date=' conservative, Xtian-coalition, family values TV preacher-watchin', PARENTS FLIPPED!! The rest of us got our kids vaccinated.

There. Fixed that for ya.[/quote']

Sorry, EEEEEKKKKCCCCCKKKK!! (How do you type a buzzer sound?)

My buddy Paul is a Commander in the USN. He is a clinical pharmacollogist and at one time was my boss. When I asked him about getting the shots for his 5 girls he reacted very negatively. I was even called into his office.

About a day later he calmed down and admitted he had acted like a fool. There is something about inoculating a child for a sex disease, esp little girls, that freaks people from all walks of life out.

See, he goes in category #2 then cuz he got his kids vaccinated. Anyone can have a brain fart.

It is the parents who would rather expose their kids to a life-threatening illness because said parents have a retarded belief structure are with whom I take issue. WWJD? Get the bloody shot, he'd say.

Archived