Infuriating Western Women, Ha Haaaah!!!!!!

Savittre

quote:

Originally posted by thalenoi:

I was having dinner with my BG in the restaurant of the Century Park hotel (no guests allowed, was not sleeping there)

2 farang couples next table were talking loudly in French. Their blabla got very disturbing after some time. After turning my head several times to them with a bad look to make them understand they were disturbing other customers they noticed me, but just kept on talking. I noticed the jealous looks in the eyes of the men.

There blabla just went on. I got up, walked to their table, asked them in French if they enjoyed their meal and politely asked if they could reduce the noise they were making. That kept them quite until they left the restaurant. One of the "ladies" could not resist to shoot her thunder and lightning upon me and said "idiot" when passing by.

I had this biggggg smile on my face whilst the men devoured my BG with their looks.

The French unfortunately have inconsiderate behavoir down to a tee, along with not learning English, having incredibly snooty women, the only employer being the government, they are according to BG's very bad payers, they hate the notion of paying for it.

laugh.gif" border="0

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the reaction from "couples" to us with our gf

of the time seems to be universal.

some time ago, I was at the patong inn hotel.

(low cost, thin walls place).

I had 2 of my closest friends with me ( can't seem to remember their names just now)

after a fun evening in the room, the next morning we headed out for breakfast.

the old german couple in the next room happened to be leaving at the same time.

the woman ( dikka frau) was giving us a look that would peel paint off of tile.

the husband shot me the thumbs up sign, wifey saw it, and shot him a elbow to the ribs.

while they were walking behind us, the old ladys stare was so intense, I kind of wished I had put spf 50 sincreen on my neck. ( SUNCREEN actually)

Sitting at open beer bars there is always a "parade" of couples checking out the scene.

the wives usually walk with their noses in the air ( like their shit don't stink), and the husbands just try to keep their eyes and attitudes under control.

I wonder how many of them ( the guy of course) get back home and come up with some bogus business travel to los.

you can bet when they are back in their rooms at nite, banging away ( if the wifey lets them have any) their eyes are closed ( the guys) and they are not thinking about who they are with. ( probably trying not to).

The japanese tourist couples are pretty interesting also, I have noticed many time the wife seems to have a death grip on the hubbys arm or hand ( or both as the case may be) when passing some of the more interesting bars.

I got back from my trip and the WTC events happened. I went to my moms house to be with her during the times of crisis. I was on the net a lot and struck up a conversation with a woman who lived close to my mom on a chat line. We exchanged pics and decided to meet. I was very apprehensive because of the pampering I experienced on my trip. I also told her I went to Thailand just to let her know what she was up against. She was ok looking from her pic so I decided to try. I got to her house and saw she had gained about 60 pounds over what she was in her pic. That would bring ther to 260 pounds... I conversated a little and left. I never spoke with her again. I just got an email from her today saying bad things about me like "do you still think you are gods gift to this earth?" "are you still an asshole?" I did nothing to this woman besides not contact her anymore. This is what I have to deal with? ONE MONTH after I met with her? I think I will continue to demand the things I want in a woman looks and otherwise and continue to book my trips to Thailand. Thats one of the great things about Thailand. I don't settle for something I really don't like anymore. My attitude has changed as to what I will accept and like a previous poster said Thailand has made me not sweat anyone or anything. Its a pretty good state of mind...

Mykal

Hi everybody

I'm sure U think everybody is saliving so much about Ur BGF and look down on U just to compensate their jealousy and their envy.Well,I live here and won't have more problem than U to get them and I'd be thankfull if U left their gross ass and face where they belong,ie nowhere near the nice places.many thai people will be thankfull too

About farang women I sometimes noticed the same reactions as U in Thailand,but I have several friends who don't

react that way.

And about the "fat ugly farang bitches"...well,the day Isaan girls become as attractive as the Prag ones will be a great one.

quote:

Originally posted by spirit_of_town_hall:

The French are according to BG's very bad payers, they hate the notion of paying for it.

laugh.gif" border="0

Never so true a sentence spoken! We think money spoils the romance (that's sex with a major S) and only departs from it at great pain and denial of our most romantic instincts. Sex for money? Disgusting!!!!!! (how do you spell S/T?)

PS: still, they seem to have enjoyed the company enough as countless times, they feel the need to ring us up or visit us the day after. TGs psyche is a mysterious thing!

Hi again.I still can't sleep so I'll give U some more matter to wind up.This post is irritating not only because of the topic but because most of U seem to be soaping each other,comfort each other in the thinking that U picked the best of the options,or better,that the options U're able to pick are the best there are.

The best may be the post from Kohchai.First I think he made it up,hard to figure a girl into fashion and luxury travelling 1st class and staying in Kaosan,a girl in a short life span business taking 6 months off.Why have to use those 2 taxis?? But most importantly the course of events seems to be mainly aimed at rocketing Kohchai ego out of the earth orbital.He's a bit nicer than others with the white pussy but can afford to "snob" her(she doesn't attract him particulary) because he has so many gorgeous girls available.Like what Kohchai??U mean that because those girls dance on a stage exhibing dubious tits and birth giving scars that makes them runway models???

And U don't need to come writing I should stick with my loaded chinese GF and stop posting my shit on this forum,my Gf could carry both a fairer skin and a bigger bank account,butit's not because I couldn't get something that I'll judge it lower than what I was able to have

Luis

[ November 04, 2001: Message edited by: luisBKK ]

quote:

Originally posted by pattaya127:

: still, they seem to have enjoyed the company enough as countless times, they feel the need to ring us up or visit us the day after. TGs psyche is a mysterious thing!

I'm a bit puzzled by that last part!Pattaya U have anything to do with ce beau pays de mon enfance??

Archived