Infuriating Western Women, Ha Haaaah!!!!!!

Savittre

Since I first visited LOS my interests in western women have dramatically declined. It really takes something a lot more special now to catch my interest. And in a moving crowd I am more likely to focused on asian women.

Now I am sure there are those of you who are

a little quieter or observant than I and likely observed this long before me. But you know how we men will constantly be the puppets of women who will flaunt themselves, even in situations where at most that can be expected is to have us visuallly checking them out? Well have you ever played with this potential and refused to look ? I mean this can be VERY funny. Sometimes women get dolled up with the intent of being viewed and flirted with every man pausible. It can be hillarious in some situations to seemingly refuse to give them the look they want, they will do all maner of thing to simply try to catch your eye or have you start a coneversation lol lol. laugh.gif" border="0

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys,

Well, this incident that happened to me wasn't supposed to be funny, but by God it was great!!!!!!!!!!!

I was discussing a grievance I had, between myself and a co-worker just the other day, with my supervisor, the grievance being between me and a White B**** I work with. The B**** was present, at the time. Supervisor asked me- What did she say? I replied 'She said...' and was immediately cut off by 'her', 'she' interrupted to say 'Savittre, my name is (XXXXXXXXXX)!!!! DON'T CALL ME 'SHE'!!!!!

Well, I hadn't intended to offend (I should think this quite obvious) but on reflection, I have to agree with her- AIN'T NOTHIN 'SHE' ABOUT HER!!!!!!!

Seems I got either MENOPAUSAL MORONS or IMMATURE FEMALE IDIOTS to deal with at work, just so long as they're Caucasian.

Jeez, I wonder if it's because these White B****** can read between the lines and figure I wouldn't have *anything* whatsoever to do with them, NO MATTER WHAT OR HOW MUCH THEY OFFERED ME- I swear to God and all of you too that I think Thai women truly RULE and no other women I know come close to defining what femininity is and make me feel I ought to treat them twice as nice as they do me. I try.

As I said, and as I was told back in '89, IF GOD HAD INTENDED US TO FUCK THOSE WHITE BITCHES, HE NEVER WOULD HAVE INVENTED THAILAND!!!!

But in the end, for me and I think most of you too, it's not about sex so much as about style

You know Thai Lady style, lucky you!!!

You (unfortunately) know too much about Caucasian 'she' style. Or should I hope you don't????

Life's too short to settle for less than the best, so don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Sombat's post reveals a truly disturbing trend, IMO.

[ January 23, 2002: Message edited by: Savittre ]

Savittre,

Your post hit a nerve as I've worked with my fair share of neurotic, moody women. The thing that bugs is why do some of them have such a thing about "she". Imagine if a man suddenly took umbrage if you referred to him as "he." They'd have the prick committed. But women seem to get away with it 'cos they're depressed/menopausal/pre-menstrual/post-menstrual or whatever.

I don't know why any guys take shite in relationships. I'm far happier being single now and occassionally playing the field than I was in my last 2 relationships.

wink.gif" border="0

What's wrong with American women. What? Are we too challenging or complex? Or maybe some of you men have "issues" within yourselves that need to be worked out. And who says american women aren't loving... bs.

I agree 100% life has never been the same since I went to the LOS with my ex wife who insisted i went ( I had never heard of Thailand) I guess she kind of sowed the seeds of her own destruction there.....

Even in London I am much more drawn to the asian ladies, my mates like blondes and I like asian girls, chinese, thai whatever. When i am on the undeground there may be 100 nice girls on there but i will only notice the asian girls. I can't imagine myself ever dating a western girl again, nothing against western girl here I and their attitudes because I still like asian girls who were born and educated here or in the USA or wherever.

quote:

Originally posted by Pom_Jao_Choo:

Since I first visited LOS my interests in western women have dramatically declined. It really takes something a lot more special now to catch my interest. And in a moving crowd I am more likely to focused on asian women.

Now I am sure there are those of you who are

a little quieter or observant than I and likely observed this long before me. But you know how we men will constantly be the puppets of women who will flaunt themselves, even in situations where at most that can be expected is to have us visuallly checking them out? Well have you ever played with this potential and refused to look ? I mean this can be VERY funny. Sometimes women get dolled up with the intent of being viewed and flirted with every man pausible. It can be hillarious in some situations to seemingly refuse to give them the look they want, they will do all maner of thing to simply try to catch your eye or have you start a coneversation lol lol.
laugh.gif" border="0

laugh.gif" border="0

I have to agree with Jaganath69 and his defense of western women, especially his comment, “At the end of the day, contempt only breeds further contempt”. Most of you guys in this thread have earned mine – you sound like a bunch of losers.

As a westerner one is always getting strange looks from people (mostly westerners and some local residents) when going out / walking down the soi with your TG. Sure some western folks (especially western women) tend to look at you with an expression of disgust on their faces, but you'll find that they are almost always conservative people who aren't into the "hedonistic" lifestyle of others. They seem to know only one possible relationship "man(from local region/country) + woman(from local region/country)" and nothing else because that's what most of them have been thought since being a child. So it usually comes down to ignorance. That what one doesn't know automatically is "bad". On the other hand they should know it's there because they made a decision to spend their holiday in this country. I just think it comes down to one thing: competition. Never tell a woman that anyone is better than she is because she won't like it. You (generally speaking) wouldn't like it if someone came up to you and said that i.e. Nordic men were the best men in the world and all others had to bite the dust? That's why I never rule out anything but rather say I have a preference for a certain kind (also you've had to have tried it at least once to form an opinion). I love all kinds of women, but I prefer asian and latin women. Maybe it's because I'm from South America but have lived the greater part of my live in the Netherlands (a multicultural society and enjoyed that in my upbringing), but I see the similarities in women not the differences. Everywhere I've been all women think the same. They allways wanted to hear that they looked good and not too fat and allways wanted to know why they were picked out of all of the other women present. Ok, maybe the western women are more insecure than others, but aren't we all a little? We all want to hear those things, true or untrue, but we like to hear it once in a while.It's not that I'm defending western women here, but we all noticed that when we first visited LOS things were handled different than back home and that the locals didn't have the same set of values we thought to be important in life. Being insecure and jealous is something we all know in life. The grass is always greener on the other side of the hill and to some it will allways remain greener no matter on what side they are. But one never knows what and how a woman thinks, so what I've just said may be pure speculation (all said is only my opinion and you don't have to share it!).

I'd like to conclude by saying this : A pussy has more attraction than gravity and women know that! So be very aware when dealing with the female kind (all over the world)!

I could give many examples of the damage political correctness, feminazism and American puritanism is doing to the arts in America but, as with the French revolution, this kind of thing always goes full circle and I can also give examples of how political correctness (and hatred of the white, hetero male) hurts women as well.

The leading lady in my musical in NYC was from Hong Kong and she went on to write a filmscript which might also have been a play.

But when the guy from an Asian-American theater group read it, he berated her for continuing the "cliche" of a white man and Asian woman as lovers and he wanted nothing to do with it.

The guy was a Japanese-American in California who wouldn't know a Sung Dynasty poem from a dish of som tam essarn but here we had the classic case of an Asian-American lecturing a real Asian because she (and her work) wasn't "Asian" enough (at least according to their agenda).

And again a white woman friend wrote a wonderful book on Chinese foot binding. An American publisher was going to publish it, said they loved it, then finally called her in and asked her to write her introductory "feminist statement." She said, "what feminist statement?" She was enough of a scholar to know that foot binding was at least 50 per cent the fault of women and in fact the Manchu emperors issued edicts against it but it continued (as with breast implants today, for a sense of beauty, etc.). So the publishing house refused to publish her book although I am happy to say she did go on to get it published and it is doing very well.

Make no mistake about it, political correctness and the hatred of white, heterosexual males is doing enormous harm to the arts as well as to higher education in America. There were times when I lived in the States that I felt I was the only one fighting against it.

Cheers!

quote:

Originally posted by CaliGirl:

What's wrong with American women. What? Are we too challenging or complex? Or maybe some of you men have "issues" within yourselves that need to be worked out. And who says american women aren't loving... bs.

Whatever reason you decide on is fine with me. Thanks for your input, bye!

Posted by CaliGirl:

quote:

...And who says american women aren't loving...

Have to agree with that. My last three (American) girlfriends loved themselves more than anyone else (including me) possibly could have.

On the other hand, I think I do know a few farang women who I could take out and show a good time here in Thailand. Ones that wouldn't get too turned off by the scene. Or at least be politically correct enough to appear to enjoy themselves.

And yes, I do enjoy it when married farang men with their wives are drooling over my Thai girlfriend. And well they should.

Archived