Infuriating Western Women, Ha Haaaah!!!!!!

Savittre

quote:

Originally posted by JAYBLOOM:

Sarisin:

Let me get this straight:

One Korean wife

Two girlfriends in the USA

Many other flings during your travels

Question:

How do you have any energy left for work?

Um, I drank Coors beer as a kid?

I think it is all part of the juggling routine in life. I focus on where I am and what I am doing. For example, although the farang ladies in the States have mentioned they would like to visit me here, I have put a serious kabosh on that.

When I travel for business, they are strictly one-nighters - although there have been some followups on subsequent visits.

Trust me, I am not complaining one bit. Even though I have reached old fart status, I have never been happier enjoying the best of many worlds.

Oh, and having a Palm computer helps.

smile.gif" border="0

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys,

As the original poster, my intention was only to share what I thought was an amusing anecdote with you, raise a smile or two, and get more amusing anecdotes in return!! Basically lighthearted stuff, no more!

Some of the posts in this thread were a lot more serious than I had expected to see, I think some people even seemed upset, which was never my point in starting this topic!!!!!

BTW, some of my best friends are Western women!!!!! Really!!!! laugh.gif" border="0

Referring to Jaganath69's opprobrium, i must say too many posts on this list, when talking about thai women (and not just sex with them), adopt the same attitude towards thai women as towards farang women, albeit with different grievances, but always US "fabulous farang men" against THEM " castrating feminazis or scheming thai women".

• 2 months later...

Let’s re-open some old wounds. Like most members, I LMAO at the other posts in this thread but I felt a bit sorry for those western woman. I thought that some people were being insensitive. But now I am guilty too…

I am (was) very good friends with two female ex-colleagues in England. Every so often, they telephone me using a conference phone/squawk box to ask some questions, gossip and generally have a laugh. Being good sports, they take all my insults about being fat slappers etc in good humour.

In a phone call last Friday, I told them jokingly that Asian girls are much better than English ones. The laughter soon stopped. “What do you mean by that?” they demanded. I decided to carry on this wind-up thinking they would see the funny side; Boy, was I wrong! Quoting something I read, I added that Asian girls think, “If your happy, I’m happy” and that this was an alien concept to western girls. The phone went silent; They were using the mute button and no doubt slagging me off big time. Their response was that western girls “no longer put up with crap from men!” and they accused me of now being the dominant type!

They were deadly serious and the phone call ended a bit sharpish. I felt so guilty that I phoned back later to be greeted with, “Any reason for you to be talking to me?”

(For the record and to be fair, those girls didn’t make any cheap comments about Asian girls.)

I thought I understood western women! I never knew they would take it so badly. I have been very lucky indeed with western girlfriends and have no real reason to complain. I hope they forgive me soon. This seems a taboo and very insensitive subject to western ladies – careful!

blush.gif" border="0

I was living in New York City for 14 years as a novelist, playwright, librettist, etc., and I can tell you that if you think political correctness and man-hating feminazis are not killing theater and are not feminizing our literature, you don't know what is happening.

Of course, all generalizations are dangerous, and it is true most American women are OK although their attitudes are not to be compared to those of wonderful Thai women brought up in another culture.

But I could give you numerous examples of women directors warning that the only people we can now criticize in theater are white, heterosexual males. Believe me, not all the diatribes against American women can be traced to paranoia. Just try being a white, heterosexual male writer in America today. And you will quickly find you are the enemy of minorities in theater groups as well as of the man-hating type women who often are in positions to exclude you and your work. Sad but true.

Cheers!

Its only something Ihave started to think about relatively recently, well at least until I went to LOS.

Us western guys have such a raw deal, looking back it makes me gringe when I think how I jumped throug hoops for a not so special girl.

Now I see my friends behaving as such, indeed one good friend was humiliated this Saturday night when his girlfriend publically broadcast that she wasnt giving him sex; he just sat there meekly with a wan expression.

quote:

Originally posted by spirit_of_town_hall:

Its only something Ihave started to think about relatively recently, well at least until I went to LOS.

Us western guys have such a raw deal, looking back it makes me gringe when I think how I jumped throug hoops for a not so special girl.

Now I see my friends behaving as such, indeed one good friend was humiliated this Saturday night when his girlfriend publically broadcast that she wasnt giving him sex; he just sat there meekly with a wan expression.

So why didn't he just turn around and barfined another one?

crazy.gif" border="0

Archived