Infuriating Western Women, Ha Haaaah!!!!!!

Savittre

seriously, the reason why we french may not put that much emphasis about the money thing is that there is more to sex than just sex. there's how you meet the puying, how you connected, flirted, played, In a word romance. It's about as important to us as the sex part itself. We may be different in that from anglo-saxons (not all, ok) who easily equate, If i read reports well, the money they pay with a very specific object or service. But hard to put a price on romancing. Frankly, i have always thought the "generous" tribe paid for us, LOL. In a nutshell....

[ November 04, 2001: Message edited by: pattaya127 ]

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my best friends here in the States isn't allowed to talk to me any more. His fiance overheard a couple of my (watered down) stories and heard my praise of Thai women and won't him to talk to me any more - hmmmmm, wonder why?

laugh.gif" border="0

There is a lot more to sex than sex...namely the money, at least as far as the girls are concerned, it is after all, their job! As for the French being the only ones who hate the idea of paying for it, guess again, I also hate the idea mainly because I'm cheap smile.gif" border="0), but well, buy the ticket, take the ride...

quote:

Originally posted by J. T. Sterling:

One of my best friends here in the States isn't allowed to talk to me any more.

Uh, JT, not to get into your businss too much, but you're probably better off without friends who are so easily and thoroughly pussy-whipped. Just a thought.

This post is quite perplexing and for the most part sad. Sextourists are a maligned and stereotyped group, labled fat boring old bastards who drunkenly lech after pre-pubescant girls from impoverished backgrounds because they are too socially inept to get all but the most ugly women in their home country. We here know that is untrue as we are a group from many ages, races, proffessions etc. It kind of strikes me as odd that a group who experience such poor treatment consider it necessary to denegrate another group, western women, on the actions of a few. Consider this, each one of you who casts a blanket slur across all falang women are insulting our mothers, sisters, aunts, daughters, grandmothers. As for all of you who have made this slur, my mother, sister and grandmother are 1 million times the people you will ever be. I know some falang women in LOS act in ways that leave alot to be desired, but I have met and known many more who simply don't match that stereotype. At the end of the day, contempt only breeds further contempt, so I suggest to those few sociopathic women hating idiots on this board that they grow up and learn to judge everyone on their merits.

Just my 50 satang worth

Jaga

quote:

Originally posted by Jaganath69:

This post is quite perplexing and for the most part sad. Sextourists are a maligned and stereotyped group, labled fat boring old bastards who drunkenly lech after pre-pubescant girls from impoverished backgrounds because they are too socially inept to get all but the most ugly women in their home country. We here know that is untrue as we are a group from many ages, races, proffessions etc. It kind of strikes me as odd that a group who experience such poor treatment consider it necessary to denegrate another group, western women, on the actions of a few. Consider this, each one of you who casts a blanket slur across all falang women are insulting our mothers, sisters, aunts, daughters, grandmothers. As for all of you who have made this slur, my mother, sister and grandmother are 1 million times the people you will ever be. I know some falang women in LOS act in ways that leave alot to be desired, but I have met and known many more who simply don't match that stereotype. At the end of the day, contempt only breeds further contempt, so I suggest to those few sociopathic women hating idiots on this board that they grow up and learn to judge everyone on their merits.

Just my 50 satang worth

Jaga

Let's not let things get too complex here.

I'm sure that theres a lot of truth to that,

although I doubt that the average woman is really that noble a creature. They all wan't something and they get it by what means they need to.

At the same time we do recieve a lot of ridicule and a lot of crap. Part of this group is being able to relate with other's who have shared my experiences. I found the other's postings to be insightful :-) and refreshing. Not to mention I was gassing myself with laughter. So how's about we steer this topic back on course and bash some more women!!!!!!

My 51 satangs

You know it's funny as I am on the flip side of the coin here. I live in Thailand, but return often to the US East Coast to visit and work a bit. While in Thailand I certainly enjoy being with Thai women. I travel throughout Asia and the Middle East for my job. When there I enjoy the company of women who often are not Asians and definitely not Thai. And, when I am in the US, I see two ladies (one is Hispanic, the other part African-American, part Italian). They are 26 years and 12 years younger than me respectively.

While in Thailand I often hear the disparaging comments and see the wagging fingers. I guess being married to a Korean younger than me and dealing with that there and elsewhere makes me ignore the ignorant. Same in the US. Oh yeah, many strange looks and comments muttered out of earshot. But, you know what? Who cares? Water off a duck's back.

Finally, I love Thai women. I love Asian women. But, when I am in the US or other faranglands despite my advanced age, I have no problem meeting and enjoying the company of farang women. It's really about attitude rather than looks or age IMO. And, for me anyway, the way I act and feel works wherever I am.

quote:

Originally posted by Old hippie:

There is a lot more to sex than sex...namely the money, at least as far as the girls are concerned, it is after all, their job! As for the French being the only ones who hate the idea of paying for it, guess again, I also hate the idea mainly because I'm cheap
smile.gif" border="0
), but well, buy the ticket, take the ride...

I think we are talking about 2 different things. to not put a premium on the $$ aspect of the "date" does not mean money is not spent generously in other matters (ex: the brand of whiskey bought, flying instead of train-riding, etc...). Also, easily, 2 out of 5 of my rides have been done without a ticket, namely freebies. My only explanation for this is that thai sanook is more a scene than an industry, if approached nonchalantly enough. In one word, absolutely no rules when sun sets on the great sanook empire!

Archived