Drudge Stirs National Debate On TSA Abuse

Flashermac

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we assume airport theft is now zero? Not too long ago' date=' one person in Phoenix got busted for stealing over 1000 suitcases. It seems the 'law' doesn't go after these people until they have stolen over 1000 suitcases.[/quote']

You seem really hung up on this Theft issue. But it is completely different/not related to security regarding flights. The theft happens on the ground, and is not going to kill hundreds or thousands if it happens.

I don't like the idea of a guy grabbing my junk, it is gay, and an invasion...a woman would be less offensive to me, but that won't happen. I'd probably go for the scanner. For the record, I have not been groin grabbed yet (damned!) one guy got a bit close in Nepal, and I expressed outrage, and he backed off...I mean not with out some drinks and sweet talk honey!

Frankly, I don't think I should be searched at all, as I have a ramp badge and have access to the planes, if I wanted to do some shit, I could, and there is no way TSA could stop me. Same for pilots.

I hate the idea of strip searches and pat downs, especially the groin check. The scanner is also a problem, but what is the alternative? Ok, so if we give in on this the terrorists won? Bullshit, they already won in that respect, want them to win again by bringing down a few more planes? I mean that is the price of no security...so what's the answer? I mean we have a choice, fly and put up with it, or don't fly and stay home...seems simple...yeah I hate it, but I have a choice.

[color:red]If a person can steal what is inside a suitcase, what prevents him or her from putting something inside the suitcase - like a bomb?[/color]

Ok BT.......let's use your logic. Everybody, including those backround checked, fingerprinted, cleared and hired is dirty. Where does it stop? Do we have a police unit follow the police, in case that cop is gonna do something wrong? Then do we have somebody follow the police policing the police?

Do we have 2 people looking over the shoulder of the TSA guy looking at the screen instead of one? Then in case they come to an agreement about being dirty, do we then have 3? What if the 2 cut him in? 4? 5?

Who is watching the President right now? Surely if one can get a chick in to give him a blowjob, certainly he could push the red button to end the world? Should we have co-Presidents to stop that? Then what if they make a pact?

When do you think it's enough?????

For the stealing, they have (or should have) video camera 24/7 to record what's going on.

Like when items were stolen and/or broken in my luggage, I filed a claim and TSA said "no. they will not pay", so WTF???

I flew on xx date, flight number at approx xx:xx, so review the tape(s) around that time and nail the azzholes...but no, can't do that! what good is TSA, not much, IMO, grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Ok BT.......let's use your logic. Everybody, including those backround checked, fingerprinted, cleared and hired is dirty. Where does it stop? Do we have a police unit follow the police, in case that cop is gonna do something wrong? Then do we have somebody follow the police policing the police?

Do we have 2 people looking over the shoulder of the TSA guy looking at the screen instead of one? Then in case they come to an agreement about being dirty, do we then have 3? What if the 2 cut him in? 4? 5?

Who is watching the President right now? Surely if one can get a chick in to give him a blowjob, certainly he could push the red button to end the world? Should we have co-Presidents to stop that? Then what if they make a pact?

When do you think it's enough?????

Not to long ago an airport employee stashed 15 guns between security and the plane. He went thru security and picked up his guns. One was an assault rifle. [color:red]He boarded the plane and stored the guns in the cabin.[/color] It turned out this wasn't his first time at doing this.

[color:red]Do you think others might be doing the same?[/color]

Thefts at airports shold be zero - no dahs!

You didn't answer my questions.

I'm not denying there are bad people. There are bad people in every job. What is your solution? Cameras, as Cav suggested? Who watches them? How do we know the guy watching them is trustworthy? At some point, you have to trust the backround checks, fingerprints and security already in place.

You didn't answer my questions.

I'm not denying there are bad people. There are bad people in every job. What is your solution? Cameras, as Cav suggested? Who watches them? How do we know the guy watching them is trustworthy? At some point, you have to trust the backround checks, fingerprints and security already in place.

I don't have a real solution.

[color:red]All I have said is the airports should be secure with zero thefts before they came out with these new security procedure.[/color]

Archived