North Korea--Nuke Em?

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Acockasian good points. Corinthian would have done wonders in vietnam. Who knows how the north thinks. It's in china's interest to have a divided korea, as it was in use interest to divide germany. Soul is too close to the border. I have friends, to be honest lovers, who . . . . . . been both under. Interesting world. Tunnels and those things. See modern australian history.

Speaking of tunnels ...

SAN DIEGO (AP) - U.S. authorities on Thursday found a sophisticated tunnel used to smuggle drugs between Mexico and San Diego, the second such discovery in the region in less than a month.

The half-mile passage runs from a residence in Tijuana to a warehouse in San Diego's Otay Mesa area, the San Diego Tunnel Task Force said in a statement.

Link

Acockasian good points. Corinthian would have done wonders in vietnam. Who knows how the north thinks.

There were people like me in Vietnam. The problem was we were not used the way we should have been. There are a lot of fights we study in War College from Vietnam as examples of what not to do. (Not the fighting, the lead up to it.)

According to this North Korea has already supplied missiles to Iran that could hit Berlin.

Supplied - past tense - as in it has already happened.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/29/world/middleeast/29missiles.html?_r=1&partner=rss&emc=rss

I wish that people would realize NK is perfectly capable of some serious damage to Japan, Okinawa and Guam as well as trashing South Korea.

Archived