Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Steve... What you said, I agree. Bearing in mind, I'm just an interested observer from the bottom of the South Pacific.

I will add, the change in the world, from the '60s, '70s and '80s, has resulted in huge numbers of peoples, who are no longer able to live, to the standard that their parents did. And the increasing 'bigger profit is more important than people' attitude, of the rich, is prevalent across the western world. This will hurt everyone, including the rich. See :: history of world, for guidance.

And now from the "You cant make this up" department :

Trump held an interview with "Fox and Friends" on the White House lawn after musing on Twitter that "maybe I'll have to make an unannounced trip down to see them" and live-tweeting segments from the show.

Trump called James Comey a criminal, said the FBI is a "den of thieves," blamed Democrats for the separation of families at the US border, said it's "great to give" Kim Jong-un credibility, and again blamed Obama for Russia's annexation of Crimea. (New York Times / CNN / Vox / The Hill)

Read it for yourself at : https://whatthefuckj...ppenedtoday.com

There's more, much more, but seriously, I'm not gonna post the myriad of stories, that are the hundreds of shrapnel holes in the sinking ship USS Trumptanic.

I don't fault Trump actually, he is heavily supported by millions of Americans.
, true, I've posted before about a science fiction story wherein the future is democratically controlled by morons because they breed more and the intelligent become a minority servant class. One hopes that this doesn't happen. Or we'll all be driving cars that go 200 mph but with speedos that say we're going 1,000 mph.

Paul Manafort: judge sends ex-Trump chair to jail for violating bail terms https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/15/paul-manafort-trump-campaign-chair-custody

I'd like to post many more , but I defer, to members of the board, whose world view (or lack of) gives them to think, they have a right to dictate the content, that other people can provide.

....see the difference....

1st photo, even I would observe protocol in front of the head of a royal dynasty.

2nd photo, Trump standing on the bottom step of the staircase, so as to be taller than a stooped old man sent out to greet him because the real royal was too busy.

> his people sit up to attention

Better to be brain dead on your little island...

So you spend your time, arguing the toss, with a brain dead bloke, surely you're not that dumb, oh I forgot, "Sit at attention"!

And to people with more than a few brain cells and lacking a moronic and slavish devotion to Trump, the caption should more properly read:

It's sad when the President of the United States of America, would rather waste time and money in a photo opportunity with a demagogue dictator who commits crimes against humanity, than cooperate with bipartisan efforts of his own government.