Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Cavanami, do you ever travel with your family?

What would you do, if the Thai police took your wife and children away, and separately, housed them in cages, in WhoKnowsWhere-aburi, because of some error in your paperwork?

Or would that be OK, because they were just following Trump's lead?

You travel with your family and enter a country ILLEGALLY, you will be incarcerated!!!

Get caught smuggling in drugs to a country, guess what....you will be incarcerated and your children will be separated from you.

Commit a crime, get sentenced to incarceration....guess what....your children will be separated from you. Happens every day but not a word is said.

1 - I know what the word decades means - you don't have to shout it... twice...

2 - I have never supported the Clinton. How dare you suggest, it is so. - get some cognition, Moron.

3 - Seeking asylum is not illegal in the USA - shouting ILLEGALLY, does not make it so.

Just so the Moronavanami can get his head around the concept ::

If I denigrate Trumperbelle - it is not a given, that I support the Hillaropause.

Intelligent people, can look at an issue and decry multiple aspects and characters of same.

i.e. If I denigrate Adolph Hitler, it is not a given that I support, Ernst Röhm. https://en.m.wikiped...wiki/Ernst_Röhm

“The people of Germany are turning against their leadership as migration is rocking the already tenuous Berlin coalition. Crime in Germany is way up. Big mistake made all over Europe in allowing millions of people in who have so strongly and violently changed their culture!†Donald J Trump

https://twitter.com/...696508697513985

read some of the other nonsense tweets in his feed.

other reporting

https://www.express....cultural-change

https://www.irishtim...lture-1.3534954

https://www.alaraby....-culture-change

https://www.msn.com/...ange/ar-AAyOp82

Listen to Children Who’ve Just Been Separated From Their Parents at the Border

https://www.propubli...igration-policy

Apparently as the WhiteHouse corps de journaliste, were waiting for their scheduled briefing with Sarah Huckeree Sanders, the www.propublica.org audio was published.

The briefing was immediately cancelled as, according to the story I saw, " it was too big for the WhiteHouse's little hands..."

Kirstjen Michele Nielsen was thrown onto a plane from New Orleans immediately, to come and answer questions.

I do appreciate the after the fact pardon for boxer Jack Johnson as well as that women who was doing life for being a drug mule. There are a few other pardons I would like to see for symbolic reasons if nothing else. To be fair, Obama could have and should have done more pardons, including the previously mentioned ones. That said, I think there needs to be a constitutional amendment to avert the subtle threat of pardoning his family members or those involved in his own investigation as well as himself if its doable legally. It was obviously not the intent of the framers of the constitution. I'd like to see pardons be overturned if both houses of Congress are against by a certain margin. 2/3 isn't enough, higher. I would like it to be fairly difficult to do to avoid as much partisanship as possible. 3/4 of both houses possibly.

Immigration has always been lightening rod issue in America. It was actually a much bigger issue in the mid to late 1800s. The Know Nothing party got thousands of people elected to state and local offices all over the country and even ran a national candidate based on one primary issue, immigration. America was bringing in hundreds of thousands of non protestant, non english speaking peoples. Primarily from eastern and southern Europe as well as the Irish and they changed the face of America in the north and in specific areas of the south (New Orleans and Atlanta for example).

As you can see from the photos, these people literally looked like space aliens to the British ancestoral and other peoples (Scots, Scots Irish, English, Welsh, German, Dutch and French) that were here from the 1700s. It scared the living shit out of people when they came off the boats by the thousands. Large parts of NYC, Philly, Chicago and smaller cities and towns had areas where no English was spoken at all. Much, much scarier than today.

The modern IQ tests precursor was created specifically to limit eastern and southern Europeans and set out to prove they were dullards and unfit to come into the country including Jews who have a higher average IQ now but were deemed to have a lower IQ then. On a sidenote, the IQ test and its been banded about a lot by the alt right, is problematic because it seems to be fluid. The average IQ has been dropping for ALL groups. If IQ is innate, how does it drop for all groups? Hmm...anyway. I digress.

Personally, I've read that there is a reason immigration has pretty much went unabated on the southern border since the late '60s. The country had Republican presidents for 20 of the 24 years from 1968 to 1992 ('76 - '80 the exception) when millions came in illegally and nothing was really done. Why? One reason may be that demographers foretold that the birthrate was dropping for the nation as a whole for the next several decades. A possible uneasy truth is we may have needed immigration both legal and illegal. Civil Rights and other laws in the '60s moved a large number of blacks into working and middle class jobs. So less people available for the low and unskilled jobs. America essentially ended European immigration in the mid 1920s. After WW2, there was no need for Europe's poor to come because there were plenty of work in rebuilding and the millions poured in with the Marshall Plan. So, the country still needed bodies for the DDD jobs. With a decreasing birthrate which started early 70s and the government knew this would happen, its said quietly that we really did want immigration to occur. There was a large increase in Asian immigration since the mid 60s as well. As well as increased immigration from the Caribbean and even Africa.

Having a class of people as undocumented relegated those people to perpetual low skilled jobs, the DDD jobs, the maids, restaurant workers, farm workers, etc. If true, it was all by design and had the added benefit of being a wedge issue to get votes. At least that's what the theory is. Hmmm...

Immigration was a far, far bigger issue in the mid to late 1800s. The movie "Gangs Of New York" gives some clues. But not nearly enough. New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, and the other major northeast and north central cities had whole areas of cities literally as no go zones where the cops had no sway whatsoever. The modern police was not created yet. The police at that time were basically to protect the wealth areas. Immigrants of all stripes had gangs that had complete and total control over areas of the city. Kids in groups that sometimes numbered in the hundreds roamed the city. The modern compulsory school system and the juvenile detention system was created specifically in response to the thousands of immigrant kids roaming the streets. What is ignored in America lore is that thousands of immigrant women, mothers, daughters, etc, sold themselves on street corners all over the city. Women from very conservative rural backgrounds such as Poland, Greece, Serbia, etc, where you were chaperoned before marriage and married a virgin, whose men were out of work, often drunk, and the family starving, would make themselves available to men. 80 percent of chambermaids at one time in NYC were Irish and many made extra money making themselves available to the men of the homes they cleaned or guests at the hotel they worked. It was fairly common.

Because you had people from vastly different areas, they had no immunity to diseases from other areas so you had whole areas of the cities were rubella, german measles, cholera wiped out hundreds at a time.

Immigration was the number one issue for a time because it had direct, first hand ramifications. You or your family could easily contract diseases just by interacting on a trolley, bus or at work or at a restaurant.

<p>

Lastly, when people say 'My great grandparents came here legally' that is a bit of a loaded answer. America didn't really require that you get a visa, etc, in the 1800s. You showed up, you were let in.

https://www.history....gal-immigration

<span style="color: #000000">

post-534-0-29982100-1529380703_thumb.jpg

post-534-0-96127800-1529380728_thumb.jpg

post-534-0-97273800-1529380748_thumb.jpg

post-534-0-52201700-1529380769_thumb.jpeg