Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Gentlemen,

President Trump must have felt bored after the successful elimination of all North Korean nuclear devices and developed over the weekend the idea of a space army. In full support of this excellent idea I hereby I call all Bangkok-based US citizens to join the newly established Sukhumvit Space Conscripts. Basic training shall be had during the next available Isaan rocket festival.

Boardmembers suffering from acrophobia but basic knowledge in bricklaying are requested to assemble around El Paso and support the project Mexican Wall coming Sunday.

• Like 1

Those photos, they look like Melania's lot. And the bare chested guy with the tattoos, is he an early MS-13?

Republicans have made MS 13 the face of immigration. They are brown and dangerous. I guarantee you 99% of Americans have never heard of them prior to them being made the face of immigration.

What is not discussed is that MS 13 pales in comparison to the Russian mafia. They have come in droves since the fall of the USSR both legally and illegally. The Russian mob is by far, exponentially much larger and dangerous than MS 13. They have taken over areas of crime (loansharking, gambling, etc) that have been left vacated by the traditional Italian mafia due to their ranks being decimated by indictments. But no one talks about this. If we are saying that illegal immigration is bringing in criminals, one needs to look no further than the Russian mafia, or even the Irish NRA affiliated members. There are tens of thousands illegal Irish in America whom the British have been complaining about for decades because they were the middlemen supplying Sinn Fein with guns and money in the heyday of 'The Troubles". This has gone completely unreported, in fact America has made movies glorifying the IRA.

Wonder why this isn't reported when we discuss immigration?

One has to ask why the southern border was still fairly porous after 9/11? It was an excellent opportunity for a then Republican president with a GOP dominated Congress to stem the southern border with 9/11 fresh. Why didn't they? It seemed a no brainer which tells me they didn't want for whatever reason.

I do think the southern border should be secure. And this wall by Trump, some experts say wouldn't stop them either. You can dig under walls. You can go through and over walls.

There is also a net decrease in Mexicans. They are going back. https://www.washingt...-arriving/ The narrative of Mexicans pouring over is a false one when the numbers are crunched.

I still maintain that there is a need for immigration that won't be palatable for the average American to accept. The decrease in birthrate primarily for white Americans is a long term issue for America. Also, the baby boomer generation is retiring and they will need retirement money and service and not enough workers paying taxes and social security to come anywhere close to the financial need. https://fivethirtyei...he-u-s-economy/

There is a demographic time bomb awaiting that the average American does not want to face. This has been made worse by the fact that Americans in their 20s are carrying tens of thousands of dollars in student loan debt and car loan debt both of which are big bubbles nearing a trillion dollars each in total. So, we have a whole generation that are unable to buy a home and are a paycheck or two, when they do find a job, from insolvency. Add in the opiate epidemic which is further impacting the birthrate.

The nightly news, corporate owned, the more conservative ones brag about the low unemployment rates. Lowest in 44 years. During the Obama years when the unemployment was dropping for months on end, the opposition rightfully said the jobs aren't jobs that careers were made of. People were taking jobs to make ends meet. These were largely jobs they didn't want, paid too low and left them paycheck to paycheck. Those are the same jobs that are lowering the unemployment rate now.

The tax cut are not doing what they were designed to do. We knew that it wouldn't. Companies don't hire because they have extra money. Hiring people is the last thing a company wants to do. The expense of hiring someone is the biggest cost. You have to pay taxes for that person, you have to pay into their retirement fund, you risk lawsuits. You sometimes have to move to a bigger space. Its business school 101 stuff. Basic economics. https://www.bloomber...-tax-cuts-a-win

Louisiana and Kansas tried this trickle down theory recently under Republican governors to disastrous effect for their economies. Huge budget deficits. When asked what they did with the huge corporate tax cuts the companies said they kept the money. Again, why hire more people when there is no pressing need?

The GDP may spike up this year and it will be celebrated. I won't take that way from Trump if it happens. However, as someone who has worked in finance, trades currencies and stocks in his part time, all the signs and all the independently respected economists say we are going to have a huge crash. Its a matter of when not if and it will likely be much worse than 2008. Right now, cash is king in case that happens. Fortunes are made in crashes. Hopefully yours truly will do decently in it. I don't wish that hardship on anyone but if it happens I want to be prepared for it.

I'm trying to be fair and I will say having a non traditional candidate and elected official is a good thing. However, it must be the right non traditional candidate. Warren Buffet, Mark Cuban, and a few others I would suggest are billionaires who are a bit more on top of things.

China is loving this. We have handed them the future. My guess is that after the next massive economic collapse, which will be a global one. I think China will emerge as visibly the leading economic power. Xi, at this time, is the most powerful world leader. America has alienated its closest allies while China is forging new ones and has taken over as the biggest trade partners for some of America's biggest allies including Japan, Australia, Brazil, South Korea and the Philippines. Even India, a country it has a bad relationship with is becoming economically tied to them. https://www.firstpos...32241.html and https://thediplomat....t-in-the-cards/

Despite border disputes, they will likely increase their economic ties. Both see each other as big rivals and frankly, China sees India as more of a future threat than it does America.

Meanwhile the American debt continues to mushroom, we are carrying multiple bubbles (housing, credit card, student loan, car loan).

The big question for me is what will happen after the bubble? Specifically, the 35 to 45 percent of America that supports Trump? How will they react? That is a powder keg and the question is who will they blow up towards? Wall Street and big business? Immigration-- which is code speak for latinos? Blacks? Progressives? All of the above? And in what manner? Violently?

Steve - yes - good analysis.

and

“They don’t care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our country, like MS-13,â€

replace MS-13 with "Jews" and who is speaking?

I sure the Jews will be delighted by your comparing them to MS-13. A friend has first hand experience with them ... in the classroom, and in North Carolina of all places. He said that a couple of them in a classroom made it completely unteachable. Their whole purpose seemed to be aimed at disruption. This is a pacifist fellow, a dual citizen of the US and Canada. He says about MS-13, "Shoot them whenever identified. They will never change."

As to Russian gangsters, Thailand has had its hands full with them too. They tried to take over Pattaya and nearly succeeded. Russian mobs are still being broken up here even today.

Meanwhile ... the real immigrants (legal type) and where they are.

post-98-0-90674200-1529458681_thumb.jpg

I sure the Jews will be delighted by your comparing them to MS-13.

It wasn't my intention to compare the two peoples, I wished merely, to illustrate that Trump's comments are becoming increasingly fascist, esp. after his comments last week that Germany needs to keep it's purity...

An open request to the American members of this board.

I know that the fascists amongst us will not care, but I exhort, the right minded and sensible Americans, who are members of this board, to do what they can, to register displeasure and abhorrence, back in the States, at the the forced separation of children from their parents at the USA's borders.

It transpires that not only are the children being separated from their parents, but girls from boys and infants from everyone. The infants are in "tender age" shelters, according to the Trump administration. The girls? no one knows, the boys have been sighted.

It doesn't matter what the politics of this are. This is unconscionable.

Please, for the sake of the children, do what you can.

Mike Pompeo and Nikki Haley Announced U.S. Withdrawal From U.N. Human Rights Council, Citing Anti-Israel Bias. I sincerely hope that this is not a first step for something worse.

Coss