[/color]

One of my Conservatives friends told me

the Republican Party

has a

[color:red]SUPER MASTER PLAN.[/color]

They are going to auction off

Sarah's panties and bras

she bought with the

Republican Campaign Party's credit card!

Will she still be in the bra and panties :dunno:

I would place a bid :sex:

I can't recall my original reaction to the occupy Wall Street thing going on but my guess was I was skeptical if not outright against it.

I am now far more sympathetic. I'm a capitalist. I believe in capitalism. I have no problems with Wall Street, banks and insurance companies making a profit. Nothing at all. For a long time now they have been greedy bastards and what burns me up is the government helping them. The banks and other financial institutions have been nickel and diming us for years now. Fees for this and that. Fees for things they didn't need to charge us for or didn't need to nearly as much. ATM fees are a joke. The amount of fee income banks make is rediculous. Same with other companies. They are too scared to lend money in this economy so can't make as much interest (which are tantamount to usurous) and so they make up new fees or increase existing ones to make even more money. Companies are making lots of money. Certain industries at least. Financial firms are making a mint but aren't hiring and are the same ones we bailed out. Its all BS.

Banks have been using their political power to end credit unions as well. Credit unions are great often charging lower interest rates for cars, 2nd mortgages, etc. I belonged to a credit union once and they did not charge an ATM fee when I used other credit unions ATMs, they had a partnership with other credit unions in the city, which goes to show you how much BS the commercial bank ATM fees are.

The occupy wall street movement is peaceful and they are stressing that. I notice that its Republicans that have said bad things about it. I saw a news show that showed how the Republicans had nothing but good things to say about the Tea Party when they first started out and had protests but did not use the same words for the occupy Wall St. people. Both started as grass roots and populist. It wasn't until the Tea Party morphed into a wing of the Repubican party did Dems have bad things to say about them.

If either of the parties were smart they'd tap into the occupy Wall St. people. Obama would be wise to. There is a lot of anger and frustration out there. Paul's emergence should be a wake up call to the party as well. The heirarchy just wants someone who can beat Obama. Paul's supporters tend to be those more principled I think. Cain's supporters see both a person who is principled and has the ideology and someone they think has a chance against Obama.

The occupy wall street movement is peaceful and they are stressing that. I notice that its Republicans that have said bad things about it. I saw a news show that showed how the Republicans had nothing but good things to say about the Tea Party when they first started out and had protests but did not use the same words for the occupy Wall St. people. Both started as grass roots and populist. It wasn't until the Tea Party morphed into a wing of the Repubican party did Dems have bad things to say about them.

While the protest widened, and some media figures joined...

OccupySesameSt-11.jpg

...police got more aggressive

OccupySesameSt5.jpg