Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

So when is Obama going to release his student records? He loudly insists Romney must reveal his tax records, but he keeps his own life private. His behaviour causes one to wonder what he is hiding.

Yes indeed, we all know that a students writings are absolutely the same as hiding millions of USD in a time frame of 10-20 years in foreign PO Box companies with foreign bank accounts and thus rejecting to pay taxes as any middle and lower class citizens has to do. [/irony Off]

I guess to have a tax cheater in chief will be the ultimate win of the 1% and the corps.

National Security Threat: Obama’s Birth Certificate Proven Fraudulent

One of the biggest cover-ups in U.S. political history

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s cold case posse has confirmed that President Barack Obama’s birth certificate is “definitely fraudulent,†prompting the media and political establishment to launch a frenzied spin campaign in an effort to deflect attention from the astounding new evidence uncovered by the investigation.

In addition to the deluge of previous evidence clearly proving Obama’s long form birth certificate had been tampered with, including the fact that when analyzed the document clearly shows that layered text has been added in artificially and that the scan of the document is not an original, Arpaio and his posse unearthed tantalizing new information.

The most stunning revelation is the fact that in numerous places, Obama’s birth certificate has had information added at a later date than the original...

http://www.infowars....ven-fraudulent/

You know where this is coming from, right? The right wing crazy _County_ Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

No wonder that this is at infowars....

National Security Threat: Obama’s Birth Certificate Proven Fraudulent

One of the biggest cover-ups in U.S. political history

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s cold case posse has confirmed that President Barack Obama’s birth certificate is “definitely fraudulent,†prompting the media and political establishment to launch a frenzied spin campaign in an effort to deflect attention from the astounding new evidence uncovered by the investigation.

In addition to the deluge of previous evidence clearly proving Obama’s long form birth certificate had been tampered with, including the fact that when analyzed the document clearly shows that layered text has been added in artificially and that the scan of the document is not an original, Arpaio and his posse unearthed tantalizing new information.

The most stunning revelation is the fact that in numerous places, Obama’s birth certificate has had information added at a later date than the original...

http://www.infowars.com/national-security-threat-obamas-birth-certificate-proven-fraudulent/

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is from Arizona, USA which covers the Phoenix, AZ area.

Between him and the Mexican border are 3 other counties. He acts like he borders the

Mexican border and it is only him who knows how to run things 'properly'. He is generally listed

as the meanest Sherriff in the nation.

It is hard to believe a Sherriff would take as credible information he gets

from his posse that works for free. They aren't even police officers.

If the birth certificate is fraudulent, why is it a concern of a county Sherriff?

Why isn't the State of Hawaii getting involved? Why not the Feds?

It seems that Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s distaste for Obama

could lead up to an interesting altercation if the Sherriff decides

to arrest Obama if he should visit Phoenix.

If you look at Mitt Romney's birth certificate,

it looks like is fradulent.....

the problem it is not the original and with

Mitt Romney's birth certificate it looks like

it has the date it was retrieved.

The Republicans insist on original birth certificates

but I don't know one person who has an original.

I asked one Doctor and he claims the State keeps the originals.

Does that mean we are all illegals?

Ah, the footprints ... got those on what I had always used as my birth certificate, until I went to get a passport. It is a hospital certificate and I had to get an official one from Illinois to make the Feds happy. Thus I have double proof that I am me - and I wasn't even running for president.

post-98-0-03241500-1342747572.jpg