Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I turned the TV to a Public Broadcast station

and could not believe what the person was saying.

It appeared to be a 1 hour documentary in which the producer

claimed the USA was #1 in the world in manufacturing!

#1 in manufacturing goods - not #1 in manufacturing employees.

I think what the USA needs is for our citizens to become familiar with our country - civic pride.

I turned the TV to a Public Broadcast station

and could not believe what the person was saying.

It appeared to be a 1 hour documentary in which the producer

claimed the USA was #1 in the world in manufacturing!

#1 in manufacturing goods - not #1 in manufacturing employees.

I think what the USA needs is for our citizens to become familiar with our country - civic pride.

Not anymore:

China noses ahead as top goods producer

By Peter Marsh in London

China has become the world’s top manufacturing country by output, returning the country to the position it occupied in the early 19th century and ending the US’s 110-year run as the largest goods producer.

http://www.ft.com/in...l#axzz21fFFQjER

Finally! First time in USA history...

Ron Paul’s Audit the Fed Bill Overwhelmingly Passes in the House

http://www.infowars.com/ron-pauls-audit-the-fed-bill-overwhelmingly-passes-in-the-house/

Ron Paul’s bill to audit the Federal Reserve has passed overwhelmingly in the House. It cleared a suspension of House ruled requiring a two-thirds vote. The final vote was 327 to 98 and all but one Republican and 89 Democrats voted yes. The bill had more than 274 cosponsors and faced strong opposition by Democrats and the Federal Reserve.

The legislation will allow auditors to conduct in-depth audits of the private bankster cartel’s monetary policy operations...

• Mitt Romney made all kinds of news for saying and doing the wrong things in the first full day of his trip to London. The trip was meant to make him look presidential. In the apt summation of John Podhoretz, it made him look like Mr. Bean. The Romney show continues tomorrow, when he attends the opening ceremonies of the Olympic Games. Should be fun!

LINK

I thought Obama was Mr. Bean ... pinto bean anyway. :cover:

post-98-0-50325900-1343359797.jpg

Cameron's revenge for Romney criticising London's preparations for the game? :hmmm:

<< The prime minister has hit back at comments from the US presidential candidate Mitt Romney querying Britain's readiness for the Olympics, urging the country to "put its best foot forward" and ensure they are remembered as "the friendly Games".>>

My link

And Boris Johnson:

post-98-0-30945300-1343359697.jpg

Actually, posh Brits slagging off Romney might gain more votes for the Mit.  

Romney's comments aside, its not a big deal. In this election season any little gaffe is overblown and maginified ad nauseum. Its certainly not a reason not to vote for him. Obama is in full political mode and he is bringing his A game. He signed a new pact with Israel just as Obama is planning a trip to Israel.

His being Mormon will hurt him a lot with the Jewish vote. They either don't know anything about them or they don't like or trust them.

Its still Obama's election to lose. I don't see him losing. I'm seeing anywhere from 320 to 350 electoral votes for Obama when only 270 is needed. He's leading in Virginia and Obama is right. He wins Virginia its over. It negates one of the top swing states and he's leading in most of them anyway, at least the top 5 or 6. North Carolina is in play and a lot is made of it but Dems don't usually win that state anyway. Its usually a Republican state.