Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Correct.

The stated unemployment rate is a government statistic.

That statistic is only good when comparing it to previous statistics gathered in the same way.

So that number is apples to apples.

Other unemployed are those that have given up looking and such. And is a higher number.

And this has been true whether Democrat president or Republican president.

• Like 1

Your telling me, I'm 55 and limited in various work fields.

I can do alot of the different jobs as they are required with my line of work.

But due to no college paper saying I took the courses for that line of work I'm s.o.l.

Same same, though I got lucky and landed a 'contract' for a short time, which is like saying "we want your work" but when they learn what is is I can do, they'll let me go...

I experienced same here. Later in my career.

I had some $sshole supervisor give me a bad review. For no reason. As I knew the rules better then he.

So I met with the EEOC person.

Then my reviews became excellent.

Makes you wonder.

Many don't have access to the EEOC and don't know much about it.

And now some of those same politicians that are drooling to get the US back into Iraq with "boots on the ground" are denouncing this raid as "too dangerous".

Huh?

Yep. Those same fruitcakes hate anything that President Obama does. Even if it is what they want.

By

Gordon Lubold

Wall Street Journal Updated May 16, 2015 4:19 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON—A senior Islamic State leader was killed, and his wife captured, in a raid in eastern Syria by U.S. Special Operations forces, the first on-the-ground mission in that country targeting wanted extremists, defense officials said on Saturday

The operation was conducted at Al-Amr, in the eastern region of Syria, to capture Abu Sayyaf and his wife, Umm Sayyaf, also thought to be part of the organization, Pentagon officials said.

• Like 1

...more Hillary lies and BS...also throw in Barry...

Explosive New Documents Reveal Obama, Clinton Spin And Lies On Benghazi

Administration knew about gun running, knew attack was planned, not spontaneous, knew rise of ISIS was a threat

http://www.infowars.com/explosive-new-documents-reveal-obama-clinton-spin-and-lies-on-benghazi/

Judicial Watch has obtained and released documents today that conclusively prove that the Obama administration lied and engaged in spin over the Benghazi attack on the US consulate on September 11, 2012.

Fox News reported on the documents, obtained via FOIA request, noting that they reveal three key facts.

1. The US had full knowledge of gun running from Benghazi to Syria before the attack.

2. The Obama government knew shortly after the fact that the attack was planned at least 10 days in advance, deliberately to coincide with 9/11, and was in retaliation for a drone strike that killed an al Qaeda strategist.

3. The rise of ISIS and the establishment of a caliphate was predicted by US intelligence in 2012.

The three facts are key, because they reveal that the Obama administration lied and deliberately attempted to spin the facts concerning the Benghazi attack, during which four Americans were murdered.

“The Obama administration says it was a coincidence that [the Benghazi attack] occurred on 9/11. In fact, their intelligence said it wasn’t a coincidence, and in fact, specifically the attack occurred because it was 9/11,†Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said.

...Clinton was questioned by Senator Rand Paul about the gun running program in January 2013, more than three months after the DIA memo was issued.

Clinton told Paul “I do not know. I don’t have any information on that.†when Paul, rightly as it turns out, accused the Obama administration of running guns to Syrian rebels.

Yesterday, Paul again repeated sentiments that Clinton’s role in Benghazi attack should “forever preclude her†from running for the presidency.

As highlighted in the Fox News piece, former CIA Director Mike Morell recently dodged questions about the gun running, saying he “Can’t talk about it,†but suggesting that CIA agents were tracking the movement of weapons, and that the US government was supporting the program.