Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

If you lived in Kansas, you wouldn't be asking that question. They own Koch Industries in Wichita, a very large, oil based business. If you are wondering what they have in store for the country, just look at Kansas. Kansas has always been a conservative, Republican State but, through the Koch's financial and political backing, they got Sam Brownback elected Governor and replaced moderate Republicans in the State House with ultra conservatives who have managed to cut taxes mainly to the wealthy and building a deficit of around 180 million a year. They are extremely right to life. Basically, Kansas has become like Texas but in some respects, more so. I can't wait to see who they anointed as the Republican candidate for President. Whoever it is will probably force me to vote for Hillary.

I was born in Wichita and couldn't wait to get out of it when I was 18. Being the adventurous type, I travelled north on I-35 about 180 miles to Kansas City. The view that most Americans get of Kansas is at 10,000 feet up, going from coast to coast.

I remember my dad driving us across western Kansas when I was a kid. It was flat, treeless and endless. I thought, "Why did they ever want to take this away from the Indians?"

p.s. Most of the fence posts you saw were hacked out of stone, with holes drilled for a plug of wood to nail the wire to. Since then, I'm told they've planted a few trees.

If you lived in Kansas, you wouldn't be asking that question. They own Koch Industries in Wichita, a very large, oil based business. If you are wondering what they have in store for the country, just look at Kansas. Kansas has always been a conservative, Republican State but, through the Koch's financial and political backing, they got Sam Brownback elected Governor and replaced moderate Republicans in the State House with ultra conservatives who have managed to cut taxes mainly to the wealthy and building a deficit of around 180 million a year. They are extremely right to life. Basically, Kansas has become like Texas but in some respects, more so. I can't wait to see who they anointed as the Republican candidate for President. Whoever it is will probably force me to vote for Hillary.

And wait a little longer. That deficit will be blamed on public employees. Those pesky civil servants. And that pension fund - that they will attempt to raid.

Further they will blame all on the public employees.

Another Koch Brothers plan.