Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

" And they wonder why we go to S.E. Asia to get laid "

Yes ... Didn't want to say anything, but TAT should be using horrendous images like this, to promote the positive side of Thai-Ness.

Yes ... Didn't want to say anything, but TAT should be using horrendous images like this, to promote the positive side of Thai-Ness.

Whilst I am in agreement, the problem is, you'd get the men who normally, would go with these gals. Rather than the perceptive, intelligent and sophisticated gentlemen of the kind who frequent this board.

Think Russians in Pattaya, vs a group of gentlemen, who would not be out of place, playing James Bond, in any movie.

" Think Russians in Pattaya, vs a group of gentlemen, who would not be out of place, playing James Bond, in any movie."

Really, I hadn't thought of that, i'll try ....

I can readily appreciate that Thai people could easily be drawn toward a mind set that places many farang in a frame when the wardrobe amounts to nothing more than shower shoes, sorta shorts, and a wife beater (I think this is the general picture Coss has in mind when he refers to the lovely ladies likely clientele). This sets a tone, and not a good one I'd say. Whilst I rarely wear a suit these days I certainly would not resort to the above, except possibly at the beach or pool. On the street it needs to be long pants shoulders covered and real shoes at least. From the very little I know about Thai people I believe they are perceptive to such things and whilst the farming (tourist industry) classes likely pay it little heed anyone with any status above that most surely does.

" Think Russians in Pattaya, vs a group of gentlemen, who would not be out of place, playing James Bond, in any movie."

Really, I hadn't thought of that, i'll try ....

Good, you'll enjoy yourself :)

What exactly do you mean "playing James Bond in any movie"?

Handsome actors of exceptional cool...

" From the very little I know about Thai people I believe they are perceptive to such things "

More so, than you would be happy to believe ......

post-55327-0-98967700-1429526831_thumb.png