It's addictive...for all involved

doris day

I think the biggest problem facing farang men and Thai women who have been exposed to the scene of online dating, go go bars etc is that both parties realise theycan get new partners with ease and they can shag a different person everyday if they want to.....

Men are always thought of as butterflies and one of the major attractions for farang men in Thailand is the abundance of girls who will fuck them. And, that makes it extremely difficult for us guys to settle for one girl and not cheat on her. guys who wouldn't cheat on a girl back in their home country come to Thailand and all of a sudden they are the biggest manwhores on the planet. Once you enter that world it's almost impossible to stop....it's as addictive as any drug.....

but, I think it's just as addictive for the women...once a woman gets online clocking up 100 messages a day, all from guys wanting to fuck them they lose all sense of perspective. All the validation and sex they could ever want is right there for the taking....all they have to do is switch on their computer and presto a guy can be at their apartment in half an hour.....who wouldn't love that kind of sexual lifestyle?

We get sucked into their 'lady like' persona where they say they are just looking for one guy, they want to settle down, etc etc and if you spend a few weeks with one of these girls on your annual vacation to Thailand you can easily become convinced they are that kind of girl as they play the part very well.....it does take a trained eye to spot all the subtle and sometimes not so subtle clues that things aren't as she wants you to think they are...

I believe that it's simply because they...(like us) can't stop the addiction....they constantly want to be pursued by men and they can't switch off that lifestyle of constant different partners, the sex and the attention men shower on them....

I just don't think it's possible to have a successful relationship with a Thai woman who has become exposed to fucking different farangs whenever she wants whether that be online or as a whore in a bar...

thoughts?

I just don't think it's possible to have a successful relationship with a Thai woman who has become exposed to fucking different farangs whenever she wants whether that be online or as a whore in a bar...

thoughts?

Depends on the person. Whatever you do in life changes you. I have a friend who's ex-bargirl wife is a great person and I'm as sure as I can be they are happy together. Is that rare? Sure. Are there girls that have never been on the game who get restless and want something else out of life? Sure.

In general, however, I would say your observation has some merit.

IMO one big factor is most guys who engage in the pay-for-play/bar scene in LOS and also look for girls on dating sites is that they start to put all TG's in the same basket - ie. all TG's are "easy" and/or girls on dating sites are just worth a fuck and nothing else. Deep down most western guys think Thai girls are easy to get into bed - just wave some cash around, promise some love or, in some cases a passport, and bingo - free shag!

Heaps of guys treat Asian internet dating sites as one big online gogo bar.

Sure, there are a lot of girls online just looking for chat buddies, some flirting, playing games and maybe sometimes casual sex, but the vast majority of TG's online are looking for their definition of love (whatever that is :doah:) and a genuine relationship.

(There have been lots of posts on this board alone about poster's wives who didn't let them into their panties for months until they were sure about their intentions).

Because most (not all) guys who trawl these dating sites have only ever spoken to working girls in bars and never to any "normal everyday" TG's, they tend to treat them and speak to them the same way as working girls when they "meet" them online.

A lot of Thai girls are naive and trust very easily when it comes to matters of the heart (particularly if they haven't had a relationship with a farang before) and there's a lot of callous guys out there who meet them online, talk a lot of bullshit to them, fuck them then dump them when the girl really wants a serious and loving one-on-one relationship.

Don't assume that just because a Thai girl has an internet dating profile on a website or three it means she is fucking lots of guys. In most cases it doesn't at all I would have thought.

Chatting with lots of guys - sure, but that's the point of a dating site. But not necessarily fucking lots of guys.

All the validation and sex they could ever want is right there for the taking....all they have to do is switch on their computer and presto a guy can be at their apartment in half an hour

I think that's definitely in the minority, not the majority as far as most Thai girls online are concerned. Most TG's would NOT be getting guys over to their apartment.

I think the biggest problem facing farang men and Thai women who have been exposed to the scene of online dating, go go bars etc is that both parties realise theycan get new partners with ease and they can shag a different person everyday if they want to.....

Yep, that's true, but I wonder what the difference in % of guys looking for casual sex compared to the % of girls looking casual sex as opposed to a real relationship would be.

We get sucked into their 'lady like' persona where they say they are just looking for one guy, they want to settle down, etc etc and if you spend a few weeks with one of these girls on your annual vacation to Thailand you can easily become convinced they are that kind of girl as they play the part very well

I say that if you travel to Thailand to spend "a few weeks with some girl you've just met online" and she isn't what she seems, then more fool you.

Most GTG's are NOT going to "go holiday" with some farang they've met for the first time at an airport!

I believe that it's simply because they...(like us) can't stop the addiction....they constantly want to be pursued by men and they can't switch off that lifestyle of constant different partners, the sex and the attention men shower on them....

You're putting all girls and guys in the one basket here and assuming that they're just looking for a shag and that's why they're online. Far from the truth I would have thought - in the case of Thai girls online at any rate.

Depends. How do you know a girl online has been "fucking different farangs" unless she's told you that? Once again, don't assume all TG's are LBFM's and shag anyone within 3 seconds of meeting them. Sure - they might have a lot of chat contacts online they've flirted with and talked with, but a lot of the Thai girls on dating websites would be quite sexually inexperienced.

One of the biggest "complaints" about farang men that regular Thai girls have is when farang guys treat them and talk to them the same as bar girls and also think that all Thai girls are easy to get in to bed. I have heard this *SO* many times from so many Thai girls who don't work in the P4P industry.

Of course, it depends on the website too. You're going to meet a different type of girl on adultfriendfinder.com compared to other dating websites, so that makes a difference too.

thoughts?

And the very same thing applies to her male farang counterpart.

It works both ways.

Women generally take sex for granted, they know they can get it when ever they want it, so it just isn't as big a deal to them. Someone who has letters after their name once wrote that women gave sex to get love, and men gave love to get sex.

Men it would thus seem, go on the hunt to get sex, where as women would go on the hunt to find love...

thoughts?

And the very same thing applies to her male farang counterpart.

It works both ways.

Very true for the most part.

Women generally take sex for granted, they know they can get it when ever they want it, so it just isn't as big a deal to them. Someone who has letters after their name once wrote that women gave sex to get love, and men gave love to get sex.

Men it would thus seem, go on the hunt to get sex, where as women would go on the hunt to find love...

True and for love, read long term relationship to be around to provide for kids.

For sex, read lots of it to spread the seed as far and wide as possible.

Both very biological imperatives.

:)

Archived