AUSSIE THREAD

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When Oprah started out' date=' she was a useless man bashing cunt! She has changed her style completely and is about self empowerment and spiritual growth, over coming crap in life, and many positive things.

If you read her bio, she has over come a hell of a lot to get where she is, and she deserves a lot of respect for it. Besides making her self rich, she has helped a lot of people with her energy and money, and again, she deserves respect for it.[/quote']

Jesus H Keerist are you masturbating and typing this with one hand?

Her road to riches was partially paved with the crushed testicles of men just like you and me.

This post is just not like you...

So once again, you fantasize about me masturbating, while it is you who is most likely "enjoying him self" at the thought. Only proves my point, you are gay. This affirms all previous rulings! And has now been entered into the official rulings book.

The Bitch did ok...she saw the error of her man bashing ways, and turned around...now of course, she is ok...as to our. or maybe the world's love affair with her...hard to say...

Look, when Katrina hit and the gov wasn't doing shit, O was down there building houses, and helping people, as she did in South Africa etc...the bitch puts her money where her mouth is, and we got to respect that.

The Bitch did ok...she saw the error of her man bashing ways, and turned around...now of course, she is ok...as to our. or maybe the world's love affair with her...hard to say...

Look, when Katrina hit and the gov wasn't doing shit, O was down there building houses, and helping people, as she did in South Africa etc...the bitch puts her money where her mouth is, and we got to respect that.

She's never done a damned thing for me. Could you put in a good word for me the next time you shag her? :hmmm:

:elf: :elf: :elf:

Archived