It started innocently

panadolsandwich

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard the shots before I saw the pursuer. I asked Torn how much ammunition we had and she confirmed she had a plenitude in the glove box. She reloaded the gun like an expert and I told her to shoot at will - if the pursuer was alone it was unlikely he could reload, so just keep spraying him with bullets. If he had a companion I informed her, we'd have to make a stand somewhere although I'd do my best to test the V8 engine to its limits and I would at a last ditch effort run them off the road.

I mind that this wasn't like the movies because she'd had this daft Britney Spear's cd in the sound system. I took precious time whilst under bullet fire to change to another cd at random and then westlife came on. A fortunate bullet took out the centre console and with it the appalling music. Bizarrely I felt a huge surge of relief, and Torn cried out in joy as she managed to somehow shoot out the tyre of the pursuing motorbike. It seemed like relief all round, but then we heard sirens...

I remember as a kid watching a police chase a armed bank robber then shoot him dead in the shoot out. What was bizarre was the chase, as the armed bank robber is driving he indicates each time before he turns a corner. He'd shot a guard, robbed a bank, shot at police, but is worried about a minor traffic violation? The music is a nice touch.

Hopefully the film won’t go to DVD too quickly, but I was thinking that the original text of the thread could with permission of thai360.com be published as a booklet part of the special edition release and also performed by a mime artist as a separate special director’s edition feature. Perhaps there might even be an opportunity for some members with the more insightful comments to participate with the audio commentary.

In terms of the soundtrack I was thinking Thai band Endorphine could do a cover of David Bowie’s – ‘China Girl’ with T-Pain producing (obviously he would need to employ the famous Auto-Tune pitch correction effect). This could be the little theme that plays when Torn is sad.

For the action parts maybe Thai band Sillyfools could play ‘Stay Away’, but only if Toe can come back, and the drummer’s right double kick drum foot is gently broken with a velvet hammer and first a Buddhist ceremony is done to properly invoke Kurt Cobain’s spirit.

My God you're a genius! She drives me crazy is that touch of quality that makes it one notch above the other. Although I'm not sure if Rain might be up to singing that.

I sent Rain an email questioning his availability for the role via his agent - good news! - they want to see the screenplay! I could do the screenplay standing on my head - just need to finish writing this true story first.

T-Pain hasn't answered yet but I figure once Rain is on board he'll be keen.

This true story, you'll never believe how it turns out!

Archived