It started innocently

panadolsandwich

Either way, the story needs more detail of how and why/where this farang doctor on holiday got the gun...I seriously doubt he packed in his bag and brought it with him...the story needs more detail...good up to a point, then seems to be falling apart...maybe we need to get PS some booze so he can finish it?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry guys, I'd thought this *true* story needed some madness (that was always ever present and growing) so I'd skulled a bottle of scotch, thinking I could revive the very spirit of Hemingway, I think I'd heard he did that once and it was worthy of emulation. Fortunately I had my Doctor's home visit case on hand, because I quickly realised I'd most likely killed myself. I immediately induced vomiting with a drug, then set myself on a drip and oxygen. I recovered quite quickly, but I've been rather ill since then.

I'm fine now! When I shot the General, my aim was all wrong, I'd just blew a very small hole in the pillow beside his head... Part 5 coming soon.... Torn said she knows all I want is something to play with; I love it when she tells me to stop...

There you go with your homo fantasies aain, ruining what could be a good story, the kid thinks he is another Hemingway for shit sake...ok...back up...

Now, where did you get the gun? "found it in the general's limo? took it off a hit man using your Ju-jitsu skills? Torn got it for you? now...ok, you missed the general...is he pissed? forgiving...? think about this...you missed, deliberate? or just a bad shot? Unlucky shot? The genral lives...but how? and what does he plan for you?

Think this through, don't rush Part 5...we can wait if it is good!

I realise that it's a bit early for film rights, and remember this is a *true* story but I was thinking Jackie Chan would be a good fit for the General.

Now I know this will be a bit controversial, but I think the part of Torn should be played by a Laotian girl since they are more beautiful then Thai girls (please no conjecture about this! My mind is made up). Actress Chermarn Boonyasak would be perfect.

To play me I really think that it would be a touch of genius to cast Rain http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_(entertainer). The popular Kpop superstar. He will have to die his hair blonde and wear blue lenses, but otherwise I think he has the goods to pull it off. Perhaps he will need to work at a hospital for six months to really get into the role.

Anyhow Part 5 of this true story will be coming soon - tonight if I possible!!!

Archived