It started innocently

panadolsandwich

I have to agree! This is more fun than we have had in ages. Thanks PS...now pull it together, and finish the story in some semblance of order...you have it in you...you got this far...

O,k, So the General is after you, you have a gun...you have it to his head...but how did you get to that point, how and what transpired between then and now?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man this is good whisky, single malt 12 year old stuff tastes very smokey the General's very own. I shot the General at dawn. His security detail was remiss in only one detail, and I ruthlessly exploited it. The General paid with his life. Torn appeared naked and spoke in Thai, what had I done?

This story is falling apart fast here, needs tightening up a bit...ok, he wasted the general, security detail fucked up...details man details, again, think Tom Clancy!

We want to know how the security detail fucked up, and how you cleverly exploited that fuck up. We also want to know any dialogue between you and the general, any last minute deals or shit like that...now down more hootch, and rewrite the last few installments...Torn can wait.

Archived