Anyone Ever Bagged a Mamasan?

MooNoi

Was thinking about my upcoming trip, which led me to reminiscing about other trips and when I lived in LOS, and I remember a Mamasan of a Walking Street gogo that I used to shag / semi-date about 5 years ago when I was thinner and more handsome. :rolleyes:

And before you mention it, no...she wasn't an old dragon! She was a younger mamasan - about 30, never worked on the poles herself, uni educated and somehow got a job in the bar as Mamasan when she was "between jobs" and sorting out what she wanted to do because her 2 sisters worked there as dancers. One of the best shags I've ever had - and never asked for a penny! The only bummer was that I couldn't BF her as she needed to be in the bar and I had to wait until closing time for her to come to my loom. (However, this did have other advantages!) :hubba:

When I said I wasn't keen on marriage she turfed me and moved to Qatar to nanny! :yikes:

Anyone else here ever had a dalliance with a mamasan?

Not sure if she's still there, but there was a Mamasan in Shark in SC who used to be pretty hot! (To my taste, anyway).

Any other hot Mamasans out there that are worth getting to know? Always good to be on good terms with a Mamasan in a bar - for some reason, the girls in the bar tend to "take care you velly good" if the MS likes you!! :thumbup:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Humbly, I am happy to say that, yes, I have.

Although it sounds cool the truth is it isn't always. A bargirl that was hot in the late 80s may be old and decrepit now but not realize it as twenty years of cigs and booze has taken a toll.

As men we just look dignified and mature as we age but women in general aren't so lucky.

Some of the talent and background some mamasans have is amazing but usually they are a bargirl - but smarter than average - that was never lucky enough to really get into something else.

Have to plead guilty here as well. Was with a Foxy mamasan at Sharks a few years ago - if its the same one you're thinking of she was actually only 25, real nice girl: also took her as part of a 3-some with one of the stunning sharkettes... :devil:

Just sadly returned from Patters myself last week, trying to scrape up an updated Round Up now.

There's a hot young Mamasan at Windmill currently - in fact IMHO she's currently the hottest thing in there right now.

Lizard King and I took a mates son to Soi 33, the lad was 19, he barfines the cute 23 year old, and the 40+ large mamasan.

We help in the negotiations, tell him what's expected from all parties involved.

We get a call about 45 minutes later.

The young cutie wants to know why she's being sent home, and he's keeping the mamasan!

Have to plead guilty here as well. Was with a Foxy mamasan at Sharks a few years ago - if its the same one you're thinking of she was actually only 25, real nice girl: also took her as part of a 3-some with one of the stunning sharkettes...

:yikes:

Fuck me, Foxy!

Kudos to you for pulling that! :bow:

Gotta be the same Mamasan - and a real hottie too. :drool:

I'm surprised she did a threesome with one of her girls though - would have though it could have caused problems within the "pecking order" in the bar. :hmmm:

Did they get it on together?? Or just "take care you?" :drool:

Yep. 1986. Bar upstairs from where Midnight is now. Small bar named, uh...hmmm...TOP CAT ! Gal was 30, had a 9 year old daughter, formerly lived in Germany with a husband; divorced; she later moved over to Moonshine. No money involved; took her to dinner on one of those Thai holidays when the bars were closed. Just a one-time deal.

HH

Lizard King and I took a mates son to Soi 33, the lad was 19, he barfines the cute 23 year old, and the 40+ large mamasan.

We help in the negotiations, tell him what's expected from all parties involved.

We get a call about 45 minutes later.

The young cutie wants to know why she's being sent home, and he's keeping the mamasan!

I thought youngfarang was only 18 and chose young girls?

Way back when, I took a girl who I had known for quite awhile from a NP bar who in later trips became a mama-san of the same place. Does that count???

Archived