Anyone Ever Bagged a Mamasan?

MooNoi

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds more like it. I remember a BG who introduced me to her sister. "Different papa different mama but sister" - oh, okay.

But there are so many "universities" these days that a degree doesn't mean much unless its from some place famous. I've run into grads of private unies working as freelancers!

p.s. Never a mamasan, but once upon a time a cashier. Guys were always trying to hit on her and getting nowhere. I never did, so one night she made the moves on me. She was hot stuff once she got going.

One of the stupidest things Peace Corps told us was don't play around in your own town. Protect your reputation. If you want to do something, go to Bangkok or Chiang Mai. So I did. A colleague told me after I left people were saying I was gay. He asked why. They answered, "Well in all his years here he never shagged any of the girls."

Some reputation. :banghead:

p.s. Well, actually I did ... but I kept it quiet and to a minimum. :(

University educated and her sisters danced in a bar ...

Now that's a new one. Usually the educated sister is supposed to see to it that her siblings also get an education, not watch them gyrate around poles or shag Farangs. Interesting family. :hmmm:

I knew a bargirl who was supposed to be going to school, claimed her parents really didn't know where she worked. When her kid sister came to Bangkok under the same premise and took a job in NEP, the older sister intervened and pulled her out of the bar, ratted her out to her parents, and shipped her back to Chiang Mai.

Hard to believe the parents didn't know about the older one. Even if they didn't, wouldn't little sis also rat on her after the incident?

Have to plead guilty here as well. Was with a Foxy mamasan at Sharks a few years ago - if its the same one you're thinking of she was actually only 25, real nice girl: also took her as part of a 3-some with one of the stunning sharkettes...

:yikes:

Fuck me, Foxy!

Kudos to you for pulling that! :bow:

Gotta be the same Mamasan - and a real hottie too. :drool:

I'm surprised she did a threesome with one of her girls though - would have though it could have caused problems within the "pecking order" in the bar. :hmmm:

Did they get it on together?? Or just "take care you?" :drool:

Turns out they were good friends so I think the 'internal politics' were already skewed in the Bar :-)

They played around a little together but nothing hardcore, mainly took care of me! :devil: After she left as Mamasan she used to come back and visit with the girls. Was a real nice group back then.

That other favorite sharkette ended up marrying a Japanese guy and she too has come back to visit a few times but regrettably never while I was in country. I was very happy to learn from her friends that so far she really likes Japan and is quite happy in her marriage. We do worry about our girls...

Speaking of naughty 3-somes: many often comment about all the Yippons in Baccara (never bothered me - they are fun to talk to sometimes). Anyway this past trip I was in Baccara and had already bar Fined 2 regulars when I noticed this hot, single Japanese girl sitting alone in the booth next to me: she was well dressed and appeared to be in her late 20's / early 30's. She called a Dek Serve over, wispered in her ear and moments later the Dek Serve brought back a real sweet but shy dancer whom she cuddled up with, then quickly brought her a drink. My two girls were hot to take off already but I sure wish I could've worked out a 5-some!

Anyway 1st time I ever saw a Yippon girl as a punter in Baccara! :evil: :hubba:

Archived