Long Time Refusal

gekko

Guys looking for some BG insight. Not a newbie to the scene but lately i have been seeing a bar girl who claims can only do ST as she is a student. I am aware this can be a bit of a scam. She is 20 and been working 4 months in Soi Cowboy and has gotten under my skin (an itch i have to scratch!!!). She does go LT on a Sat night and even spends all day sunday with me. When she does ST we often leave the bar by 10pm and she always stays to 2am each time when she says she has to go home to sleep and be up early for school at 8am. I havent caught her out in a lie yet but maybe i am just too cynical thinking she is just heading to Climax to score another fee for the night or maybe home to the thai boyfriend (when i ask her if she have boyfriend she says no - why u think). so does it sound plausible??

Plausible - maybe. Likely - not so sure. She could be a student at some private business school or university, though it's hard to imagine her working every night of the week. Still, it is within the realm of possibility. Ask her to see a photo of her in a student's uniform - maybe even a student ID card. That should give you an answer.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if you get a photo of her in her student uniform put it on here so we can all have a look and decide.

Also ask her if she has any other uniforms and get photos of those too.

Look forward to seeing them.

My opinion, for what its worth, is that she is not being straight with you. However, if you can get your head around that possibility then sit back and enjoy her company when ever she turns up.

However, one thing that you mustn't do is to let her control your time. Have her make definite arrangements with you and make sure she keeps to them.

Don't be like me (one time) where I was sitting around waiting for a BG to call to say when she'd be free for me to see her.You wait a reasonable time and then phone her only to get your call not answered or be told she's busy and she'll see you next time. Thanks very f....g much 'dear'. That happened me on my last visit some months ago.

They are good at playing you and the game.

And if you get a photo of her in her student uniform put it on here so we can all have a look and decide.

Also ask her if she has any other uniforms and get photos of those too.

Look forward to seeing them.

My opinion, for what its worth, is that she is not being straight with you. However, if you can get your head around that possibility then sit back and enjoy her company when ever she turns up.

However, one thing that you mustn't do is to let her control your time. Have her make definite arrangements with you and make sure she keeps to them.

Don't be like me (one time) where I was sitting around waiting for a BG to call to say when she'd be free for me to see her.You wait a reasonable time and then phone her only to get your call not answered or be told she's busy and she'll see you next time. Thanks very f....g much 'dear'. That happened me on my last visit some months ago.

They are good at playing you and the game.

From my own experience: If a girl is following her own schedule not yours, it's a sure sign that she has other priorities than you - for whatever reason.

You'd better look for a BG who is more interested in taking care of you (and your money :content:).

thanks guys - appreciate the blunt advice - not what my dick wanted to hear but it confirms what my brain has been telling me - will get her to run to my schedule or i move on - mind u the sex is pretty intense and passionate (top GFE experience) and best paid lay i have had in years.

thanks guys - appreciate the blunt advice - not what my dick wanted to hear but it confirms what my brain has been telling me - will get her to run to my schedule or i move on - mind u the sex is pretty intense and passionate (top GFE experience) and best paid lay i have had in years.

My recent (and finished) relationship with BG already got a negative vibe at the first weekend: after the frist two nights - both short time - she skipped a day time appointment by switching off her phone (we had agreed to call each other for to set time and place of the date).

Instead of moving on I went to see her gain.

At this time it was just a small occurence for me about which I even joked here on the forum. But in hindsight this established a base line of our relationship - she wasn't really interested in doing stuff I was interested in and in the end she didn't even pretend that she cared for my plans.

But of course if you are only looking for a 'girlfriend experience' and not a real GF this shouldn't be a problem - as long as don't become too attached to her emotionally...

Faustian is almost certainly right. But don't sweat it; enjoy it.

I have listened in on some very interesting phone calls while engaged in, literally, some very enjoyable positions: "Oh, uhhh. nothing honey, I am at Emporium now with my 'girlfriend' and some big Frang bumped into [actuallly, is bumming] me now."

Welcome to the board.

Welcome to the board.

You mean like her? 5555, you wish she was P4P...

I can show you some who are. A couple of years ago several of my friends ran into a freelancer who claimed to be a student. She even showed them her ID card ... UTCC. I was over there one day and they sort of quietly pointed her out to me. She was cute, knew it and asked 3,000 LT. Apparently, she was getting it.

Every university has its "bad girls". The other students know about them and tend to avoid them. One of the first posters on Nanaplaza - the original - met a Chula English major on the internet. She met him at the airport, went straight to the hotel with him and hopped into the sack! He hadn't intended to become serious, but she was a stunner and stayed with him for several weeks. She wasn't play for pay though. She said she and a few of her friends had decided they were going to marry a Farang and were going to do whatever it took to get one! (They were Chula's "bad girls".)

Usually though the "working students" are from low prestige private unies or rachapats. The name unies have students largely from middle and upper class families. There was a minor scandal 6 or 7 years ago when the newspapers reported on student prostitutes. UTCC was one that was named, as was Suan Dusit Ratchapat Uni. The report was quite unfair though, since the hookers in uniform were a very small percent of the total number of students.

An actual prostitution ring was uncovered at Bangkok University's Rangsit campus, organised by a Thai archan! The 20 or so girls involved were expelled and the prof got the boot (and maybe some jail time). This was kept completely out of the papers. I heard about it from some archans there. Previous to that, a prostitution ring had been reported at Mae Fah Luang Uni in Chiang Rai.

Such things happen - and probably do in the west too. We just don't hear about it. Still, it's hard to imagine a full time student working as a gogo dancer. A part time student ... perhaps.

I've known about four genuine uni girls diddling for dollars on a part time/semi part time basis. Three were attending a uni in Udonthani and would work Soi Cowboy during school breaks/holidays. Another was a cousin of a SC go-go dancer who was going to Bangkok Business College. I don't see em being able to work full time and really able to pursue a fulltime course of study. Certainly, you run into more who work only the weekends these days.

HH

Archived