Long Time Refusal

gekko

I've met numerous girls working in go-go bars who claimed to be university students. I believed a good portion of them because of the circumstances in which they mentioned this and the details (some of which I had direct knowledge of) that emerged in the subsequent conversation.

I remember once my friend was chatting up a girl in Baccarat (sp?) Pattaya who claimed to be a uni student and when I remarked how I admired that, she pointed out two other girls who were studying. I didn't have any independent verification of those particular stories, but it seemed credible.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember one stunner I met in NEP about two years ago. We talked a little. She would only do ST, and I was only interested in LT. Supposedly, she was a uni student. At one point, she mentioned she had a test the next day.

Next time I saw her, I asked her how the test had gone. Her agonized scroan (halfway between a scream and a groan) made it ABUNDANTLY clear that she was a student.

Ramkhamhaeng - an open admission uni - does not require students to attend class. If they can pass the exams, they'll graduate. Very few do though, maybe 10 to 20 percent of those who register. I've met taxi drivers and policemen with a degree from Ram. Looks nice but won't get you a job by itself. Lots of Issan girls and southerners at Ram. It's cheap since it is a "public university" (formerly fully govmt supported, now partially).

I remember one stunner I met in NEP about two years ago. We talked a little. She would only do ST, and I was only interested in LT. Supposedly, she was a uni student. At one point, she mentioned she had a test the next day.

Next time I saw her, I asked her how the test had gone. Her agonized scroan (halfway between a scream and a groan) made it ABUNDANTLY clear that she was a student.

Test tomorrow.. TestICLES tonight! :grinyes:

well i have seen the uni card and u guys r right it is Ramkhamhaeng and she is studying IT and is actually getting good results it seems. i dont know how she does it really as she works 5 to 6 nights a week (although she doesnt drink) is with me LT on sat night and goes home at 2am other nights to go to uni at 8am - what a life!!! the only aspect of the bar is she likes is to dance and is pretty picky about who she goes with - have seen her pay sheet and last month she did 12 barfines of which 10 were with me - but she did get 170 ladydinks - so my guess is she is earning around 50,000 baht - if she gets an IT job she wont earn this sort of money and she knows that - her plan is to graduate and get the IT job and work as a coyote dancer in a G Club (and see me of course teerak!!!) - at least she has some ambition. interesting criteria she uses for barfines also - no young guys under 30, no old guys over 50, must not be overweight, caucasian and preferably american or australian - talk about picky!! i wonder how many are like this??

Archived