Woodstock Songkran

gummigut

Hey, next time you guys decide to not show up at Woodstock on Friday can you let me know. I ended up diddling with myself at the pool table all by myself (except for the short time that Phoenix was there).

I guess people should expect this Friday should be about the same.

<<burp>>

G,

I got there early, about 6:30 pm, and the water fights between the girls outside the different bars were getting pretty ugly.

Noticed no one was there yet, so decided to leave.

Some nice farang sitting in Topcat's bar decided that I was interested to get wet so he proceeded to soak me as I walked out of the plaza. I wish him luck as I put the dreaded Songkran water curse onto his position and of course he was immediately attacked by the oldest girl in the plaza. Serves him right.

That was it for my Songkran.

I wonder (hello Topcat) how business was on Friday/Saturday/Sunday ??? Did people go out or did the threat of getting soaked keep people away ?

Cheers!

I made it to Woodstock Songkran last year and got drenched going both in and out, so no way was I going there this year! I'll make it htere this Friday... So if Woodstock is now a diddling bar, can we expect reports from the master diddlers, Sarasin and Ranger?

Stick

Yeah, and every time I try diddlin' a pool stick I hit myself in the eye.

By the way, I had the best time ever (outside of Thailand) in AC over Songkran. I will do it again next year. Why deal with the lunacy here when you can have a great time in Angeles City?

Sarisin,

Good to have you back. I also escaped the madness of Songkran in Thailand and enjoyed plenty of Happy Pizza in Phnom Penh. Talked to a friend who went to Angeles for Songkran as well and didn't much care for the place. Anxious to hear your report as I haven't been in about a year.

Ranger

Archived