Another Star of Light thread

lifeline

About 6 years ago, I lived in walking distance of Star of Light. It was my 2nd visit.

The lady I was with was my "spec" - thin and attractive (to me). I asked if she could go long-time (at the time I really enjoyed sex in the morning - now, I have gotten old and ...). She said, yes, I paid the bar fine and off we went.

She had one defect - a big scar on her leg from a motocy accident At my apartment she went into a long song and dance about this. She explained she had been working for a limo company at Don Muang (Swammpy had yet to go into operation) and had had a motocy accident, been in the hospital for a couple of weeks and had been fired. With no income, out of desperation, she had begun working at Star of Light. At the time, her story of woe went in one of my ears and out the other.

She only did oral sex and wouldn't do intercourse. No problem. She took care of me at night and again in the morning.

But, in addition, before she left in the morning, she cleaned the dishes in my sink and cleaned my apartment.

Over the next few years, I saw her, not sure, maybe once a year. We became sort of friends and I realized her original tale of woe was not bullshit, as I initially thought. She really was a nice person, a GTG who had a regular job and was forced by circumstances into working at the SOL.

The next to last time I saw her, she told me she had earned enough to build a home in her village, buy a Toyota truck and was going to stop working at the SOL and get a job at Swammpy.

The moral of this story escapes me. But, what I do know is she was really a nice person, a sweet lady. She sucked cock and took her family out of poverty. The last time I saw her, she proudly told me she had gotten better at sucking cock - and she had. This was her job - this was how she provided for her family.

When I first went to SOL, I thought I was dealing with a bunch of low life cock suckers but, I became "friends" of one of these low lifes and found out she was a really fine person simply doing what she had to do.

Err, a few things, maybe it should be in that sad thread. Second thought, you like cock suckers, i so want to yell OLD HIPPIE but he'd prob hear. I think moral of story is girls without morals do better at looking after family. Good for her and i mean that most seriously. Good for you too, but not in a gay cock sucking way. NO ONE gas told me where this place is yet.

I don't think this belongs in the "Sadness behind the eyes thread". The last time I saw her I bar fined her again and she spent the night with me. We were "old friends" by this time and talked a lot.

She didn't have intercourse with customers - she only sucked cock. And, she, although initially forced into this by circumstance, was OK with her occupation. She was well adjusted and happy - she had become relatively wealthy, by the standards of her village and was ready to retire at a young age (mid-30's).

She didn't drink, do drugs or fuck farangs. She certainly hadn't had aspirations of being a cock sucker for a living, but, she accepted this and didn't let it bother her. She was the same nice person the last time I saw her as she was the first time.

Archived