Thai transexuals candidates for Air Hostess jobs at P. C. Air

Central Scrutinizer

Sometimes I wonder about the gender of flight attendants on US domestic flights.

At least the katoeys should be feminine.

Check out the Aussie flight attendants if you ever fly an Australian carrier' date=' whilst some are good looking their attitudes leave a lot to be desired - sort of like these new British TV shows like Lady to Ladette, it's all about them instead of being gracious, well mannered and serving the bloody customer :beer:[/quote']

Are they like their American counterparts who say [color:red]"Here is your god damn peanuts and if you know what is good for ya, ya better not count the god damn peanuts and tell me your bag is short.

And here is your god damn water. Be glad I didn't get it out of the toilet."[/color]

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey HH, why did you just not post the picture :beer:

I will pass on sponsoring, but I think only the one second on the left (as you are looking at the picture) looks feminine, in my opinion :beer:

Didn't post the photo cuz don't know how (other than to use photobucket...and too busy to do now)

Well,"feminine"? I guess if they serve enough liquor on the plane, they might all look "do-able". :bangit:

HH

Quote from the OP's post.............The first batch of successful candidates consisted of 17 women, 10 men and three transsexuals................

Now....I count 4 in the pic...

Which one is the K toy Impersonator....or is one still waiting for a "cut & shunt" and is therefore still being counted amongst the 10 men????

Not that I have any "interest", mind you...

The Uniforms are......errrr....."different"...

Cheers DS

Archived