BKK Outbound Immigration

Pom Michael

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I always do it with the thai wife' date=' no ploblems, no idea if it works with Thai GF, prob does.[/quote']

100%. Mrs LK & I do all the time. She is not really "Mrs" LK, but just the long term fiancee, so of course no indication of that in passports. The immigration agent usually asks the relationship. And Mrs LK usually takes the piss and says that she "ผมไม่เคยเจอเขาà¸à¹ˆà¸­à¸™" just to fuck with me. And the immigration officer. Just to see what happens. That's her personality, and why I love her.

When she caves in, (despite my protestations in Thai as to our relationship which are ignored, so Mrs LK's mercy is the only way out and she knows it), it is laughter all around and no issue with using that lane. The officer (yes, both male or female) usually then gives me a ration of shit about controlling my woman. I tell him he/she is more than welcome to try, to which they usually defer back to me while laughing and shaking their head LOL!

Good fun! That kinda shit makes me feel quite at home actually. I could never ever conceive of doing that little silly drama in a Western country...

"ผมไม่เคยเจอเขาà¸à¹ˆà¸­à¸™" for non Thai readers means?

There's a great app "Translator Free" available for macs that sits in the menu bar.

You just select and drag a Thai ( or other language ) word/s to the icon in the menu mar and the translation appears in a window.

http://translatorapp.tumblr.com/ Mac App Store Free...

Archived