Aaah, Romania ...

gobbledonk

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL

I merely pointed out that she is a Gypsy, for context.

Gypsies have a different culture and abide by their own laws.

And from that you leap to call me a racist, angry, frustrated, bitter and prejudiced ?

LOL again :dunno:

BB

no you lie. You said gypsles, not really romanian. The not really romanian is the racist bigoted part of your post. She's as romanian as any one else with romanian birth rights. If you fail to see that your a sad creature, if you had a half thai daughter, would you call her, not really belgium? L P Is your daughter not really british? According to bb she isn't.

LOL

I merely pointed out that she is a Gypsy' date=' for context.

Gypsies have a different culture and abide by their own laws.

And from that you leap to call me a racist, angry, frustrated, bitter and prejudiced ?

LOL again :dunno:

BB

[/quote']

no you lie. You said gypsles, not really romanian. The not really romanian is the racist bigoted part of your post. She's as romanian as any one else with romanian birth rights. If you fail to see that your a sad creature, if you had a half thai daughter, would you call her, not really belgium? L P Is your daughter not really british? According to bb she isn't.

He doesn't get it and I doubt he ever will.

Guest lazyphil

NG, you're from a facist regieme based on your criteria. the abs live in a democracy engineered so they cant possibly elect a leader of their kind. its disgusting.

so rather than nitpik with bb about sementics, get on and engineer a system where the aboriginals have a BIG voice!!!!.....otherwise, its just bono waffle

I am a racist, angry, frustrated, bitter and prejudiced, now also a liar and I will not get it....

LOL

BB

Yes to all, except that if you read what you wrote and then read all the posts in this thread again you MIGHT get it.

For the record, the rumor that you kicked a sick puppy in front of a group of orphan children then made them cry by telling them there was no Santa Claus on Christmas Eve is NOT TRUE!

no shes english not british (actually east anglia republic!) lol....and half thai....not welsh or scottish!!

Yep - that's how I describe my kids, sadly not BB, who would by his definition call her Thai, not really English,

Ahhh - you just don't get it do you.

Archived